Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Thanks
    Good evening, my brothers.

Thank you for responding. The compliments are appreciated.
    This is going to be a long post so if you don't have time on your hands, log off now.

I was hoping for a different response, but it seems as if the MSM and politicians have succeeded in what they are being paid to do. ( Oil the TIPKAF machine )

The first time I donned a mask, I felt uncomfortable, sort of claustrophobic ( a morbid fear of confined spaces )
    I couldn't even remember what I was supposed to buy in the supermarket.

Think back to the first time you put on a face mask. If you did not have the same sort of feeling, the chances are good that you are either a dentist or a surgeon and it's nothing abnormal for you. For me, an electrician, it was abnormal and it affected my ability to breathe and think rationally.

Right then and there, I thought that this cannot be normal for me.

Other than just accepting that this is what I must do, or have some have said " comply with" I took the time and made an effort to find out whether this mask wearing is really necessary. I decided to use references and advice from those who do not have skin in the game. ie those who do not benefit financially from pushing the agenda.

What I discovered is astounding.

All those who have skin in the game say mask wearing is essential. The WHO first said that mask wearing was not necessary, but then they changed their mind.
    I wonder what made them change their mind ? Money ? Maybe ?

Those who do not benefit financially from the TIPKAF agenda, say that wearing a mask to either prevent or transmit virus infections is much like putting up a chicken wire fence to keep out the mosquitos.

The people I am referring to are: Prof Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr Mike Yeadon, Dr Amesh Adalja, Dr Judy Mikovits, Dr Reiner Fuellmich, Prof John Nicholls, Dr Jonathin Witt, Dr Clair Craig and Doctor Rodger Hutchinson.

There are many more but like someone else responded in this thread " I could go on, but that would be pointless"

Most of the interviews with the above academics have been removed from you tube because they do not follow the guidelines of adhering to the agenda, however, thanks to Jeremy Nell who has an offshore server, they have been preserved.

you can check it out here. https://jermwarfare.com/blog/clare-craig

Let me respond to some of my brothers.

@ adrianh .. I'm sorry you feel that I should not benefit from living in society. I do not push in the front of the Q at an off ramp and am not one that doesn't give a flying F.
    I do, however, stick to the speed limit as I really believe that speedsters ( as you have admitted to being ) pose a bigger danger to society than those who don't
    wear face masks while filling up. Peace, my brother.

@ GCE .. The Pick n Pay owner that confronted me for not pushing a trolley, was not pushing one himself, neither was the security guard. Maybe they are immune. Who
    knows ? Like I said, I'm an adult. Treat me like a child and my money gets spent elsewhere.

@ tec0 .. Howzit Dude? I have stopped and thought about it as per your request. All I can say is do some research like I have. Peace, my brother.l

@ andromeda ... You say I am not clever, clearly. One doesn't have to be clever to do some reseach, brother. I'm neither Einstein nor a rocket scientist.

@ adrianh .... Thank you brother. We all want everyone to have a place in the sun .... without having to cover our
    faces.

I'm not as bad as some brothers have made me out to be.

Peace out ... Derek
    Last edited by Derlyn; 17-Mar-21 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post

@ tec0 .. Howzit Dude? I have stopped and thought about it as per your request. All I can say is do some research like I have. Peace, my brother.
    hi Derlyn,

i understand your concern and yes some people really cannot work with masks. However, as a safety officer "not any more" i can tell you people had a problem with masks long before this virus. That said, my own medical conditions isn't great. It is to a degree so bad i can no longer get a red-ticket. I am no longer allowed to work on mines, power-stations and the like. A major factor that contributed to this are my lungs. They where defective from birth and despite my best efforts "exercising that i still do to this day" and yes this include breathing exercises I accepted that it may not get better. As for people benefiting from PPE and the sale/supply of it, this is true people are making money from this, as sad as it is. PPE prices has more then doubled in some cases depending on supplier.

Then there is the question of chemicals that we are exposed to now. This is not just soap and water, this is alcohol based products. I personally use gloves and just wipe them clean with whatever spray they provide. As for my mask, i invested in a reusable one and keep it clean and use it each day. Do i like it? No. But i got use to it.

So why would i use a mask? I literally have a medical condition? I personally have lost many people to this thing. It is not easy to type this and I would rather not think about it. But there is no conspiracy here. It is fact that people are benefiting financially from this pandemic. It is fact that the mask can only provide so much protection and not much more. It is fact that some places of business do not keep to the rules. However, as an individual i must hold myself accountable at all times. Now I can continue on but all in, i will simply just say this. If you are around other people, be careful. If you handle stuff at the store, be careful what you do when you bring it home. Take the steps needed to protect yourself and those you love.

I don't believe you are a bad person. But what kind of friend, brother, person would i be if i don't do my very best to try and protect others? Why would i want to see you get hurt? or worse?

As for research the coffins and the many whom we all have lost and we have lost many, is evident enough. This thing is real and it is changing, it is deadly. That is enough for me, i trust my own eyes, i trust my own conclusions.

So as a friend i will encourage you to be as safe as you can be.

Please take care, and remember every life counts.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Ag you know we all get wound up over $h!t

At the end of the day we all want everybody to have their place in the sun :-)

If there is one thing I have learnt about social media ... people have no interest in good solid facts ... its the bullshyte that keeps the posts alive.

I use to spend hours writting informative value added articles ... which got 10 maybe 15 views ... I would put my troll hat on and rock the boat ... on some platforms they would get 1000 views within a couple of hours.

Everyone has their opinion ... thats the beuty about life ... just imagine how boring life would be if everyone aimlessly followed the herd.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Eish!

A few things to ponder...

Transmission via air is the most contagious route of transmission.
    Touching infected surfaces is a distant second by comparison and there are a number of control points at which you can interrupt the path to it actually infecting you.

If you want to know one of the primary ways a mask helps, try blowing a feather while wearing one. Or blow some dust off a shelf...

The chicken mesh vs mosquito thing? More like the virus is carried in tiny droplets flying through a maze of fibre that will snag them at the slightest touch. And having a massive drop in velocity for the ones that make it to the other side of the "fence". Even if efficacy were only a 50% reduction in transmissibility (and I am told it is significantly higher than that), the compound effect of that 50% reduction is massive.

By all means feel free to question my logic as hard as the stuff in Derlyn's post above. May you reach the right conclusion.

5. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (18-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Eish!

A few things to ponder...

Transmission via air is the most contagious route of transmission.
    Touching infected surfaces is a distant second by comparison and there are a number of control points at which you can interrupt the path to it actually infecting you.

If you want to know one of the primary ways a mask helps, try blowing a feather while wearing one. Or blow some dust off a shelf...

The chicken mesh vs mosquito thing? More like the virus is carried in tiny droplets flying through a maze of fibre that will snag them at the slightest touch. And having a massive drop in velocity for the ones that make it to the other side of the "fence". Even if efficacy were only a 50% reduction in transmissibility (and I am told it is significantly higher than that), the compound effect of that 50% reduction is massive.

By all means feel free to question my logic as hard as the stuff in Derlyn's post above. May you reach the right conclusion.
    i 100% agree.

A good mask can provide good protection. But how many people do the candle test? Simply lid a candle and put your mask on, see if you can blow hard enough to extinguish the flame. If the flame goes out your mask may not provide enough protection. That is why i said: "It is fact that the mask can only provide so much protection and not much more." Truth is some masks do not provide proper protection but "some protection" is still better then "no protection" That said, it is up to you as a person to do the test, find something that works and keep it clean. A dirty mask can also be a problem. Not fitting the mask properly is also a problem and how many people do you see with their noses not being properly covered?

So yes a mask is better then no mask. But a good mask is really an investment.

___edit___

That said, a mask alone will not give you full protection. keeping yourself clean is just as important. Remember it can get trapped on your clothing so it is really important to spray your clothing from time to time. there are products available see what works for you.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    As I understand it the mask is not so much to offer the wearer protection from breathing the virus IN as it is to offer protection to others. If the wearer has covid, or is a carrier, then the mask is supposed to cut back on the droplets flying out of the mouth and nose into the surrounding area.

If that is true, then the fact that you have to walk past so many people not wearing masks (or wearing them incorrectly) still puts you at risk.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zerdjuikIxA

Still many years of mask wearing ahead.

Peace out ... Derek.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I scan read the latest comments - too much valueless going around in circles for me to bother with it.

You wear a mask - don't wear a mask - I don't care - My family and I will continue to do so.

10. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (18-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I hope this will explain it all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mask.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	8157
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

12. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (19-Mar-21)

Thanks
    In my 62 years nobody has peed on me yet. Maybe I've just been lucky. Gonna try my luck for another 20 years or so.

Peace out .. Derek

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast