Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Thanks
    Yep. Just like you.
    How's the lollipop collection coming on ?

Derek

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Pht

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    Yep. Just like you.
    How's the lollipop collection coming on ?

Derek
    tread softly Derek, you are stepping on my calm.

I urge you to comprehend and in short realize that thousands have lost thousands... People whom we loved is no more and with us a memory and a thought "it was to soon" they still had so much to give so much to offer but they are gone now. We will never get to hear their voices, see them smile again. All we get are memories...

This pandemic is to be taken seriously, the steps we take to protect ourselves is of utmost importance. I urge you not to mock others. You have not yet come face to face with this pandemic, the heartbreak it brings. In simple words, you are lucky so far. But one day this Pandemic may touch face and i hope you never have to experience the fear, the sadness and the loss it brings. To see first hand how fragile life truly is...

tread ever so softly Derek, and comprehend that this pandemic is very real, it is very dangerous, it has claimed many lives. 3.17 Million people "as the number stands now" is gone. That is 3.17 million friends family members that are in mourning.

Now do with these words what you will. Consequence is a very real thing, protect yourself by doing so you are protecting those around you.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

4. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (01-May-21)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    A visit to the clinic packed to capacity .. no testing available ... coughing/high temperature/ sore throat/ tired all the symptons ... medication offered and sent home ... back to work on Monday or Tuesday ... lets hope it is just the flu.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    A visit to the clinic packed to capacity .. no testing available ... coughing/high temperature/ sore throat/ tired all the symptons ... medication offered and sent home ... back to work on Monday or Tuesday ... lets hope it is just the flu.
    take care of yourself. i also hope it is just a flue
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Stay strong my friend. We hope it's just the flu and not more serious stuff.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I am not sick ... one of my staff members is off ... just sharing his experience yesterday ... which puts me in a position as the owner ... what do I do ... we have been working numerous sites interacting with hundreds of people... because they didnt do a test on him but rather sent him and all the other patients home with a handful of medication.

Do I let him return to work on Monday and go about our day like nothing is wrong ... potentially exposing everyone we come into contact ... I will be working in a school full of children on Monday or Tuesday.

I decided to work in the workshop yesterday and stay away from everyone even though I am not experiencing any systems ... just in case he was tested and found to be positive ... So a waste of day ... money pissed down drain dead line shifted .. We still dont know if he has covid ... he is out about today in town sorting out month end payments ... in and out of taxis.

I can only shake my head and smile ... lets hope it is only the flu.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am not sick ... one of my staff members is off ... just sharing his experience yesterday ... which puts me in a position as the owner ... what do I do ... we have been working numerous sites interacting with hundreds of people... because they didnt do a test on him but rather sent him and all the other patients home with a handful of medication.

Do I let him return to work on Monday and go about our day like nothing is wrong ... potentially exposing everyone we come into contact ... I will be working in a school full of children on Monday or Tuesday.

I decided to work in the workshop yesterday and stay away from everyone even though I am not experiencing any systems ... just in case he was tested and found to be positive ... So a waste of day ... money pissed down drain dead line shifted .. We still dont know if he has covid ... he is out about today in town sorting out month end payments ... in and out of taxis.

I can only shake my head and smile ... lets hope it is only the flu.
    Maybe this can help: What if I or a colleague has coronavirus symptoms?

The employer must not permit the employee to enter the workplace or to report for work. If the employee is already at work, the employer must ensure that the employee is isolated, provided with a surgical mask, washes their hands, and arrange for the worker to be transported in a manner that does not place other workers or members of the public at risk, either to be self-isolation (if < 55 yrs old and with no comorbidities) or for a medical examination or testing (if >55 yrs and / or with comorbidities). While the employee awaits their test results, the employee must remain in self-isolation.

The employer is not obliged to test everyone in the business, but should an employee test positive, the employer should identify close contacts of the employee and either send these for testing or self-quarantine depending on whether they have symptoms or not and on whether they meet the testing criteria or not (>55 yrs old and / or co-morbidities).

The employer should also disinfect the area that the employee operated in and the employee's workstation.
    peace is a state of mind

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I wonder why this is suddenly doing the rounds.

https://nemosnewsnetwork.com/a-delet...2EYgHm-UoKf11g

Thanks
    Watch out, Ian.

Not too long and you also gonna be labelled a conspiricy theorist, a lunatic, child etc. 😆😆😆😆

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast