Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    It depends on which article you wish to select as your reference.

I never used an article as a refererance.

My information comes directly from my nephew, Gavin Stuart, who works, lives and plays in Ucklum, Sweden.

Peace out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    This is going in painful circles - round and round and round!!!!!!
    Yea this is not going to end anytime soon.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post

My information comes directly from my nephew, Gavin Stuart, who works, lives and plays in Ucklum, Sweden.

Peace out.
    i don't get you. You ask for information and then dismiss it?

Dude at this point in time do whatever you want...

Everyone knows this thing is real, millions have lost millions and this pandemic is changing. Things are getting worse not better. I mean do you really want a level 4 or even level 5 lock down again?

the facts stand... The facts will stand long after this thread...

Coronavirus: 'Double mutant' Covid variant found in India

15 more COVID-19 deaths & 965 new infections reported in SA

South Africa Set to Tighten Curbs to Preempt Third Wave of Virus

well there are some more links for you to ignore.

But as i stated before, you will not change your mind until you come face to face with this thing. i really hope that doesn't happen and you will remain healthy. Despite it all i don't wish bad on you.

**edit**

i am out till next time.

i am just going to let this go now. it is important for me to have a peaceful mind when working and this is just... sad... for lack of a better word.

i hope everyone remains safe and take this pandemic seriously
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Peace out.
    One swallow doesn't make a summer

The Swedes by culture already practice social distancing, and do not really congregate in large groups, which probably has helped in their fight against Covid.
    A friend of mine who has a daughter in Stokholm says otherwise. There have been a good number of Covid cases, however their medical hospitals are first world, so they are able to treating their patients with out being overloaded, which makes a difference to prevent deaths.

I have a number of friends whose parents have died due to being infected by the Covid virus. Granted that it can be due to complications introduced by Covid, but having being infected by the common flu did not cause the complications.

My father in law had a very near miss after contracting Covid last year. Had he gone into hospital, he would not have made it. He was treated at home by a very caring wife, who lost her grandmother to TB years ago. It was touch and go for approximately 4 or 5 days. He lost more than 50% of his weight in the 2 weeks he was man down. He did recover, and to date he still has some complications due to the virus.

So I do not think that you can catogorize it as being another type of flu.

Portugal after the second wave subsided, opened its borders to Spain, and with in 3 weeks had to go into lock down again, as patients were dying outside the hospitals, which were too full to take in more patients. This was no propaganda but on live News channel. What is interesting though, is that the villages and small towns did not seem to have many cases of Covid, again because of the natural social distancing that takes place due to the low numbers of folks, and many work in the agricultural sector, reducing large crowds, as opposed to the city dwellers. Tracking the cases in the villages has shown that some one brought it with them to the rural areas.

So I do not know where all this stories are coming from that it is another flu variant .
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

5. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Thanks
    So, Peter Makoko was shoved off a flight for not wearing a mask.

I agree that he could have made his feelings known in a more orderly manner, but I still think he has got guts, more than most of us, me included.
    I admire someone who stands up for what they believe in, irrespective of the consequences.

One question I have to ask all those hypocrites who applauded when he was ushered off the plane is .....
    How many of you still avoid going to the beach because of the high prevalence of this sickness there ?

I bet you all go to the beach thanks to only 350 people who made a stand on Fishhoek beach. 2 days later the beaches were opened.

Before anyone, especially my childish friend who loves giving away lollipops, responds, watch the video and more importantly
    read the comments.

99% of the comments praise Peter Makoko for his stand. I think that the general public are starting to wake up.

It's a slow process, but it's happening.

Peace out ... Derek

Here it is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oZ6jmDIL-w

I know the lollipop man said he won't watch anything posted by me

Let us once more see if he is a man of hi's word. Somehow, I doubt it.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I think that it is wonderful that obtuse idiots get thrown off planes. I think that they should be banned from flying for life given that they are unwilling to follow basic rules put in place for the safety of everybody. Obtuse people do not deserve the privilege of living in society. The whole lot of them should be shipped off to one city where they are free to do as they please. They can spit on one another 24/7 to their hearts content.

I didn't watch the video or bothered to read the comments. The fact that people agree with one another in the form of a CircleJerk doesn't make them right - it just makes them noisy.... The school principal said many years ago that the problem with schooling today is that there is too much democracy in the classroom.....he is right, that is why YouTube puts a sock in the mouths of the noisy rabble...

Thanks
    I was right.

Goodnight

Should those 350 people who opened the beaches for us also be sent away to the city to be spat on ?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I was right.

Goodnight

Should those 350 people who opened the beaches for us also be sent away to the city to be spat on ?
    All the obtuse people should be shipped off to one city where THEY ARE FREE TO SPIT ON ONE ANOTHER - The anti-maskers are fighting for THEIR RIGHT TO SPIT ON ONE ANOTHER. Isn't that what you are fighting for?

The rest of us are happy to wear masks and avoid the whole spitting thing altogether.

10. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (08-Apr-21)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post

The rest of us are happy to wear masks
    How do you suck your lollies while wearing a mask?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    How do you suck your lollies while wearing a mask?
    I use my loooooooong tongue

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast