Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Oh well....who knows - I don't care one way or another - All I want is for people to be sensible and not to get to extremes - on either side.

2. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (22-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    Some interesting facts. That is if you are interested, of course. Nobody is forcing you.

https://jermwarfare.com/blog/this-pandemic-is-fake

Peace out ... Derek.
    In the end, you can do a search and will find something that will point to the one side of the coin or the other. Why not do a search then for the other side of the coin? Or better yet ask your local doctor? See In the end if your drive is just to be right about something and outright dismiss the argument then there is no debate. There is only "you are right and the rest of us are wrong". But in saying that, you are also saying that those we lost, past away due to what exactly? What then caused their sudden departure? And it is at this point I would say, before you outright dismiss the other side of the coin, i simply ask; what claimed their lives?

See it is at this point, critical thinking is so very important and should not be dismissed or ignored.

This is the last post i will do on this matter. The rest is up to you, and in all honesty i rather take precautionary measures then take chances.

All this said, it is your life you do you. But i must leave you with this.

Your choices effect those around you, so make very sure of your actions because it is not just about you. Every person you come in contact with, in turn comes in contact with your "choices". And it is my hope you realize what that means for you and for whomever was in contact with you.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    In the end, you can do a search and will find something that will point to the one side of the coin or the other. Why not do a search then for the other side of the coin? Or better yet ask your local doctor? See In the end if your drive is just to be right about something and outright dismiss the argument then there is no debate. There is only "you are right and the rest of us are wrong". But in saying that, you are also saying that those we lost, past away due to what exactly? What then caused their sudden departure? And it is at this point I would say, before you outright dismiss the other side of the coin, i simply ask; what claimed their lives?

See it is at this point, critical thinking is so very important and should not be dismissed or ignored.

This is the last post i will do on this matter. The rest is up to you, and in all honesty i rather take precautionary measures then take chances.

All this said, it is your life you do you. But i must leave you with this.

Your choices effect those around you, so make very sure of your actions because it is not just about you. Every person you come in contact with, in turn comes in contact with your "choices". And it is my hope you realize what that means for you and for whomever was in contact with you.
    Hello Brother

It really is not necessary to do a search on your side of the coin. It is pushed down everyones throats 24/7 by the MSM. The last time I listened to SAFM was the first day that they started calling themselves " your official covid 19 radio station". Yep, can you believe it, calling yourself the official covid 19 station. That's MSM for you. Brainwashing reigns supreme.

My doctor and I are buddies. We are on first name terms. We enjoy the same hobby ( home distilling ). Fortunately, he is one of the few doctors that has not taken everything he has learn't in the past and flushed it down the toilet during 2020. He is what I would call levelheaded. He extended the life of my mother in law by about 10 years when all the other doctors predicted that she didn't have long to live. All he did was suggested that she change her diet. It worked. She lived another 11 years.

He agrees with my outlook. We have had hours and hours of discussions not only about distilling but also about tipkaf. Because of the profession he's in and because he has a family to feed, he has succumbed to pressure from above and has to comply with the tipkaf protocols whilst at the office. After hours, he's normal.

It's extremely unfair asking me what your loved one's succumbed to. I don't know. Sorry for your loss. Really, believe it or not, I am.
    All I can say is that if I were you and they were diagnosed with covid 19, I would seriously question how they were diagnosed, because it has been scientifically shown that the present method of testing is useless. I also urge you to think critically about this.

Elon Musk had 4 tests done in one day. 2 came back positive, the other 2 negative. He showed no flu like symptoms at the time. Doesn't that make you curious and want to know whether these tests are to be trusted or not ? Another question I asked my doctor was .... If the virus is in your saliva, why is it neccessary to shove that thing so far down your nose ? Why can't you just give a sample of your saliva ? He had no answer other than that is the prescribed protocol. My brother, I do think critically, but there are too many things that do not add up.

Check out ... https://cormandrostenreview.com/fals...-consequences/

I have also lost a couple of friends recently. 2 died of heart attacks, the third of cancer. Being in our age category, I consider that as being quite normal. Unfortunately, I do not know of anyone close to me that has died suddenly due to a mysterious disease.

Lastly, the corona virus ( Flu) has been around for years and years. My question is ..... Were you wearing a mask and gloves in 2019 and the previous years to protect yourself from getting corona or from transmitting it to others ? If yes .... great .... carry on.

If not ...... why now ?

Think critically, my brother.

Peace out ... Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    No arguing with the "experts" I mean hell - why would anybody study Virology with such clever people as this around... I mean hell Elon Musk is the STANDARD....

Yeah, f...it, lets get rid of all the doctors and nurses and hospitals and sh!t like that - We have an "expert" here that can diagnose and treat everything - Reminds me of Mantu!

...eish...

You wanna think critically - GO GET AN EDUCATION AND GO WORK IN A HOSPITAL!

6. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (22-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Nah. Mantu wasn't a critical thinker.

Thanks
    Ian, forget about Netflix, brother. There's good entertainment right here ! The debate is warming up. 😆😆

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Nah. Mantu wasn't a critical thinker.
    You need to look up the following bit of psychology....it explains a lot about "experts" who know everything without any form of education!

The Dunning Kruger Effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Question

Ian, forget about Netflix, brother. There's good entertainment right here ! The debate is warming up. 😆😆
    It is late my work is done and it is time for me to go to bed.

I wasn't planning to come back but it is now obvious to me that a few things need to be said.

Firstly, It is clear your aim right now is not to debate but to what exactly?

I highly suggest, instead of making fun of us, go to your doctor that apparently does " home distilling " and let him explain to you what this virus does differently. Why it is that he needs to keep his practice clean and instruments sterilized.

After all, if you ever did do " home distilling " you should know the value of a clean bottle. Especially if you reuse beer bottles.

That said, This virus is real, this virus is deadly. Taking precautionary steps is absolutely necessary.

So at this point i would say, you do you. But every action has consequences

So again please take care, please think carefully.

And now i am really done with this "Thread"
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks

Talking

This is a long read. Well worth it though.

https://rationalground.com/covid-is-...on-with-covid/

Please take the time to read the above before accusing me of being a conspiracy theorist or of needing an education.

I don't think one needs more than a standard 8 to understand what has happened this last year.

Happy reading.

Peace out ... Derek

I forgot ..... think critically, something that I have been accused of not being able to do.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    This is a long read. Well worth it though.

https://rationalground.com/covid-is-...on-with-covid/

Please take the time to read the above before accusing me of being a conspiracy theorist or of needing an education.

I don't think one needs more than a standard 8 to understand what has happened this last year.

Happy reading.

Peace out ... Derek

I forgot ..... think critically, something that I have been accused of not being able to do.
    So the author "Karl Dierenbach" is an engineer-turned-attorney

https://www.linkedin.com/in/karl-dierenbach-b2378015

Yeah....he sure is an "expert"

I'll give it a miss....

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast