Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Denied petrol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I made an INFORMED DECISION after reading everything at my disposal.
    Call me synical if you wish, but I do not believe any of the so called facts regarding the virus and the vaccinations. The origin of the virus is suspect, the symptoms vary, there are new variants and there is still no proven cure. There are new findings and "breakthroughs" and everyone has an opinion, but there are very little facts or proven medical studies. There are governments and organisations who are using this as a cover for their own twisted agendas and there are people who are making shitloads of money.

Considering the corruption and sordit state of our state run institutions, can we believe all the reports and statistics given by our authorities?

What I do believe is that the virus, just like flu, for which there is no cure yet, will be with us for a long time still. I am not paranoid and often forget to wear my mask, but I will rather be safe than sorry.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I made an INFORMED DECISION after reading everything at my disposal. If I'm not sick, I cannot make anyone else sick, mask or no mask.
    You clearly don't understand the basics of the transmission of disease so your information SUCKS! Look up the term "DISEASE CARRIER"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_carrier

Its very complicated....but you can try to understand!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Watching brain dead series (a way to relax).

The big bang theory (how long ago was this series made?) ... interesting to see Bill Gates in the series ... Penny spends the day with Bill Gates with regards to a vaccine.

watching youtube "how to make money" ... an interview with Bill gates and warren buffet ... so where are you investing your money ... they both replied ... the money is in vaccines.

If looks like shyte ... smells like shyte ... has the same texture as shyte ... could it be shyte ... maybe not ... it could be a different strain of shyte
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    You clearly don't understand the basics of the transmission of disease so your information SUCKS! Look up the term "DISEASE CARRIER"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_carrier

Its very complicated....but you can try to understand!
    Only people with rocks in their head believes everything they see on wikipedia.

Just phone anyone who has a page on wikipedia and ask them if what's written on their page is true.

You will quickly see what I mean.

Peace out ... Derek
    Last edited by Derlyn; 11-Apr-21 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @Derek

The only reason why i am on, is someone i know, got sick but after what feels like a very very long time, he is showing improvement.

So here is the thing...

So why don't you take a drive to your local hospital? See how many people are actually sick of this virus? Then you can go to each of them and express your opinion?

Why don't you take a drive the local cemetery, and once the surviving family/friends are done, express to them your opinions?

See it is easy to scream, conspiracy and all that, and "debate" not that I would call this a debate. There is no Conspiracy
    Here is a website for you COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal These are the facts as I understand them.

But tell you what, if you are this confident, go to the overworked staff/doctors and express to all of them your opinion?

But if you want to keep on with this, you better know, there are people that are hurting, there are people that have lost a lot. Be very careful on whom you step on next. Be exceptionally careful because there will be a consequence. Simple truth is you are stepping on people that are hurting, that have lost those whom they love. I suggest you respect them/their situation.

The laws are clear about this. The laws are clear about a lot of things.

This virus is real, it is dangerous it is deadly it has claimed lives all over the world. Please be careful and wear a mask, do what is needed to keep yourself/family/friends/others safe

JOHANNESBURG – The latest COVID-19 report from the health department states 30 people have succumbed to the coronavirus in South Africa in the last 24 hours. This brought the overall death toll to 53,256.

Source:SA records 30 more fatalities & 1,285 new COVID-19 cases

The first, known as the N501Y mutation, makes it more likely to bind to human cells, which could enhance its transmissibility. It also has the E484K mutation, which is thought to help the virus evade parts of the immune system and antibodies.

Source: What we know about the South African coronavirus variant
    **edit**

Conclusion.

Here is the thing, i am not going debate you, explain to you or even attempt to convince you to do the right thing. It should be your choice your responsibility towards others and yourself to do what is right. The laws as i said was/is clear about this topic.

So thus i leave you, i am way to sensitive to maintain the levelheadedness that is required to deal with this topic.

So i will leave you with those that are much better qualified to deal with you. This include the entities that monitor and control these situations.

Best of luck to you, It is my hope you never come face to face with this pandemic and you will remain safe.

This goes to everyone else, be safe and do the responsible thing. Your family, your friends and those whom you care about and love is worth it. It is worth protecting them.
    Last edited by tec0; 12-Apr-21 at 07:28 AM.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    @ TECo

Good morning, brother.

Yes, I think I'll stop now. I've made my point.

Have a great, fearless day.

Peace out ... Derek

Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	171520720_10158187240244492_3013562361200840491_n.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	8166

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

I'm outta here.

Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Your childish nonsense is really starting to drag!

9. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (12-Apr-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Your childish nonsense is really starting to drag!
    This is not over. But is no longer my problem, or so is my choice. The truth will find its own way, it always does in situations like this.

So I personally will be stepping back, i have work to do and a lot of work at that.

See this individual found a sensitive topic and will milk it for all that it is worth.

However... All that said, i wish this individual well. See apart from probability and random event, one is also left at the mercy of one's own choices. Sometimes it is the latter other times it is the former but at this point I digress.

**edit**

right friend of mine phoned me yesterday. They where send home after a number of their coworkers was tested positive. My friend was lucky and tested negative. However many showed minor symptoms there was 2 individuals that wasn't so lucky. The one is hospitalized and his health is not improving. We are not sure what is happening to the other yet.

i placed this here because this stuff is serious and really please be safe. The pandemic is real, it has claimed a lot of lives. please be safe.
    Last edited by tec0; 13-Apr-21 at 07:21 AM.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Sweden had the highest number of Covid-19 infections per capita in Europe last week. The lockdown-averse country also had more patients in intensive care than at any other time since the first wave of the pandemic last spring.

The Scandinavian country has recorded 625 new infections per million people in the past seven days, according to ourworldindata.org. The number is vastly higher than neighbouring Nordic countries Finland, Norway and Denmark, which recorded 65, 132, 111 cases respectively. It is also higher than those reported in France (430), Germany (208), Spain (237) and the United Kingdom (254), according to the data.

Sweden made headlines around the world by never imposing the type of lockdown seen elsewhere in Europe but it started tightening measures in the face of a stronger than expected second wave at the start of the year. As of Monday, 392 people were in intensive care with coronavirus, according to the Swedish intensive care registry. That surpasses the second-wave peak of 389 in January, according to the country's intensive care registry, but is lower than the overall peak of 588 patients seen during spring last year, The Guardian reported. Sweden's death toll has so far avoided the sharp rise seen in infections and ICU figures due to many of the most vulnerable having received vaccines.

12. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (14-Apr-21)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast