Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ictel

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the updates, Wiec.

Thanks
    I understand that Vox telecom are offering something similar now. They do however have a very stupid way of registering Grrrrrrrrr, so you will not find me registering soon. I did business with Datapro so I think that VOX can be trusted.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Email problem
    Thanks
    I'm registered 2 months now but could not make 1 call yet.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wiec View Post
    I HAVE SENT THEM THE REQUESTED MONEY AND ARE YET TO RECEIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM THEM OR TO BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY KIND OF CALLS....AND I HAVE AN IDEA THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I WILL ADVISE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO ARE THINKING ABOUT SENDING THAM...WHO EVER THEY ARE, MONEY TO HANG ON...........I WILL LET YOU KNOW ON THIS SITE IF IT'S FINALLY GOING TO WORK OR IF THEY RAN OF WITH MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY........

I SO HOPE THAT THEY ARE LEGIT, FOR WE SURE NEED CHEAPER CALLS IN S/A

THIS FAR, NO ANSWER AND NO!!!!! CALLS
    You are not the only 1

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    You are not the only 1
    I'm registered at ictel for all most 2 months now and could not make 1 call but the test call.

Thanks

iCTel

Hi guys, I'm new at this site and this was the first time I came across it. I must say I was really surprised when I saw that you guys are not coming right with the iCTel service! I have been registered for about 3 months now. I first built up my income network code a bit in the pre launch phase (which is growing more and more by the day!) and now I have become a paying member and am also using the service!!

I have had a few problems with the service but I do think that any company has growing pains and little hic ups especially in the beginning. I was upset about this never the less, but yesterday they really surprised me when the announced that they are having a three month free period!! In these three months everybody can use the service-TOTALLY FREE!!!

If that doesn't give them credibility I don't know what will convince you guys. This shows me that they are not only interested in making money, but actually are cutting all there profits for the next three months just so that they can give there customers a great service at the end of the day.

If anybody is interested and wants to join or read a bit more on this. Please click on this link!!

www.ictel.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Maklei View Post
    In these three months everybody can use the service-TOTALLY FREE!!!
    Including calls to cellphones?

Thanks

iCTel

Yes, you can make calls to cellphones (from your computer or cellphone) as well. However these rates are a little more (iCTel to other cellphone networks). Their rates are still a lot cheaper than other service providers though. Through iCTel I can make calls to my other service providers for R1.40 per minute (flat rate), where as with my service provider I pay over three rand per minute if I call from my Vodacom number to e.g Cell C. I'm definitely saving at least half of the normal rate!(plus if I call my girlfriend that is also using the service-its free!)

You only have to purchase the iCTel airtime if you want to make calls from iCTel to other service providers. And that is the only cost you will have for the next three months! The monthly subscription is not going to be charged for three months! If you would like I can give you the info on how to do this, as I have been in contact with support and have all the details. I'm definitely in on this for my personal savings- and a little for the cash as well!(please join with my referral number-21772!) so if anyone is interested please join with my referral link! Or just click on this click for more info!
    Last edited by Dave A; 21-May-08 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    How is this different to Skype and Skype Out?

Thanks

iCTel

The main difference between iCTel and Skype is regarding the call rates. Skypes’ local calls (Skype to land line) are more expensive than iCTel, they charge an estimate 80c per minute where iCTel offers calls from iCTel to a land line for only 50c per minute. Skype charges an estimated R2,16 for a call placed from Skype to a cell phone on a different network where iCTel only charges R1,40 per minute. iCTel to iCTel calls are free as well as Skype. However, with iCTel you get 5000 free minutes that you can use between iCTel members within as iCspot AND you can also make a income for referring people to the service where Skype does not offer such earnings.

Here are the exact skype costs which I downloaded from their website:
    South Africa (ZAR) 0.629
    South Africa - Mobile (ZAR) 2.161
    South Africa-Cape Town (ZAR) 0.629
    South Africa-Johannesburg (ZAR) 0.629

I love giving you guys all the info- but PLEASE register under my referral number in return!!! (remember its 21772)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast