Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines save us? Don't be silly!!!

Thanks

Angry Will the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines save us? Don't be silly!!!

·Dangerous for frail patients
    10 Dead in Germany after Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.
    Initial cases reported in Norway had raised alarm. Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said the assessments of the deaths suggest that common adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines, such as fever and nausea, may have aggravated underlying illnesses and contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients.
    ·Impossible distribution and storage conditions, low effective rate
    The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine must be kept at –70℃ and can be kept in a regular fridge for just 5 days. It will be hard enough for many places within the United States to manage Pfizer’s super-cold vaccine, says Mei Mei Hu, cofounder and cochief executive of Covaxx, a company based in Hauppauge, N.Y., that is working on its own COVID-19 vaccine. And “if it’s difficult in the U.S., it’s going to be virtually impossible in most emerging markets,” such as Central and South America and many places in Africa, she says.
    According to the WHO, up to 50% of vaccines will become ineffective and be wasted globally due to inadequate logistics infrastructure, which could translate to the loss of billions of vaccine doses, and even millions of lives. Other coronavirus vaccines in development will not need to be stored at ultra-cool temperatures.
    ·Immature technology
    Pfizer has never manufactured a vaccine with technology that uses mRNA, but it has scaled up production capacity even as research was still under way.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandile Dlamini View Post
    low effective rate
    Source?
    As I recall, the clinical trials were claiming efficacy in excess of 90%!

I guess it was only a matter of time before a disinformation campaign for one or more of the vaccines landed up at this humble website

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    NEVER believe anything you read in social media!
    In most cases it is false, and is driving a hidden agenda.

If in doubt do a simple Google search.

Each citizen of this planet called Earth has the duty to verify any information before passing it on to the next citizen.
    If we do this, we will make Earth a better place.

You are wondering, "How do I do a Google Search?"

Simple, take the first line, or even a few lines, highlight with your mouse, right click and press the right hand mouse button and select "Copy", now open a new web page, in the search bar, right click mouse button, and "Paste" the string copied, and press enter. Google will show you what it has found. There will be a number of web sites referring to the string request.
    If the article is genuine, then pass it on, but if it is fake, then don't send it to your friends.

Copying the first line

10 Dead in Germany after Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.

Google showed
    Social media posts misrepresent Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccinations in Germany

OK Fake news - the buck stops here!
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    According to the report of Reuters, one study from scientists at Columbia University earlier on Wednesday showed antibodies generated by Pfizer Inc and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine were significantly less effective against the South Africa variant.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.png 
Views:	187 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	8122
    Last edited by Dave A; 03-Feb-21 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungawo Dlodlo View Post
    According to the report of Reuters, one study from scientists at Columbia University earlier on Wednesday showed antibodies generated by Pfizer Inc and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine were significantly less effective against the South Africa variant.Click image for larger version. 

ID:	8122Click image for larger version. 

ID:	8122
    Yes this will probably happen, as the virus mutates every time it jumps a host. It is still a far cry from the fake news
    Pfizer-BioNTech-vaccine-elicits-antibodies-against-South-African-strain?
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is definitely a concerted social media campaign against the Pfizer Inc and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. It has a similar signature to the disinformation campaign that came out of China about particularly the USA's Covid-19 troubles.

It does raise questions in my mind.
    Why is this vaccine the target?
    Or is it part of a more general anti-vaccination propaganda strategy?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    There is definitely a concerted social media campaign against the Pfizer Inc and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. It has a similar signature to the disinformation campaign that came out of China about particularly the USA's Covid-19 troubles.

It does raise questions in my mind.
    Why is this vaccine the target?
    Or is it part of a more general anti-vaccination propaganda strategy?
    The government is going to spend a lot of money on vaccines that don't work against the new variants.
    We have to build an extremely expensive ultra-low-temperature logistics system for this.
    Is it really worth it?
    I think EVERY citizen has the right to question that. All my questions are based on the FACTS.

Are u a fan of Pfizer? Has Pfizer bought u off?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    The government is going to spend a lot of money on vaccines that don't work against the new variants.
    We have to build an extremely expensive ultra-low-temperature logistics system for this.
    Is it really worth it?
    I think EVERY citizen has the right to question that. All my questions are based on the FACTS.

Pft...

Spoken like a true denier. I suggest you exercise your right to yourself and stop posting your dangerous stupidity on a public website. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't. Leave those who do.
    Last edited by Andromeda; 03-Feb-21 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Angry error

10. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Gold Member
    Thanks
    All my questions are based on the FACTS.
    This is the exact type of poop that gets me highly agitated. You put "FACTS" in capitals so now your whatsap followers think you must be right. I mean, you said "FACTS". In any event, the vaccines that we have purchased likely did not come from Pfizer, but of course you have inside information. Box.

12. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The government is going to spend a lot of money on vaccines...
    If you had stopped there, I would have found your interest more credible.

My agenda here is well established over many years, and has absolutely no connection with Pfizer or any of their competitors.
    You on the other hand have arrived here proactively running down Pfizer as your first interest. Are you really provably objective, or being paid by one of the competitive suppliers to run Pfizer's vaccine solution down?

You should also remember I see all the other profiles from the same net neighbourhood that suddenly arrive and try to promote the same message. Coincidence? I suggest not

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast