Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines save us? Don't be silly!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yraD63m View Post
    Firstly, Pfizer has never manufactured a vaccine with technology that uses mRNA, but it has scaled up production capacity even as research was still under way. Secondly, Pfizer Vaccine files leaked from EU containing proof of the vaccine's potential risks. well, I am little concerned!
    I also saw the leaked files! I am so worried!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amahle Dladsa View Post
    I also saw the leaked files! I am so worried!!!
    FAKE NEWS!
    Did you not see my comments earlier in this thread?
    Did you follow the links showing the fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit
    Where is evidence of this please?
    Making a statement with out collaborating evidence is fake news!

The story of mRNA: How a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the Covid vaccine race
    Because a company has never manufactured using a new process, does not mean that they do not have the capability to do so.
    If this was the case, there would be no new technology available.

In future any statements made must be collaborated with evidence, either via a link or an official document which can be verified as genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit
    NEVER believe anything you read in social media!
    In most cases it is false, and is driving a hidden agenda.

If in doubt do a simple Google search.

Each citizen of this planet called Earth has the duty to verify any information before passing it on to the next citizen.
    If we do this, we will make Earth a better place.

You are wondering, "How do I do a Google Search?"

Simple, take the first line, or even a few lines, highlight with your mouse, right click and press the right hand mouse button and select "Copy", now open a new web page, in the search bar, right click mouse button, and "Paste" the string copied, and press enter. Google will show you what it has found. There will be a number of web sites referring to the string request.
    If the article is genuine, then pass it on, but if it is fake, then don't send it to your friends.

Copying the first line

10 Dead in Germany after Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine.

Google showed
    Social media posts misrepresent Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccinations in Germany
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Mar-21)

Thanks

Hope SA can survive this epidemic!

It is reported that Pfizer and Moderna vaccines appear to be highly effective against the more transmissible variant of the virus first detected in Britain, but show a decreased ability to neutralize the strain now dominant in South Africa. Hope SA can survive this epidemic!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yraD63m View Post
    It is reported that Pfizer and Moderna vaccines appear to be highly effective against the more transmissible variant of the virus first detected in Britain, but show a decreased ability to neutralize the strain now dominant in South Africa. Hope SA can survive this epidemic!
    As requested before
    So where did you find this report?
    Doing a Google search, a number of news articles conflict whether the vaccines are effective or not.
    The way that many news reporters have acted recently, I would prefer to be directed to medical studies stating the facts.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    As requested before
    So where did you find this report?
    Doing a Google search, a number of news articles conflict whether the vaccines are effective or not.
    The way that many news reporters have acted recently, I would prefer to be directed to medical studies stating the facts.
    I wouldn't worry too much about THE PEANUT GALLERY...who cares what nonsense they write...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about THE PEANUT GALLERY...who cares what nonsense they write...
    Unfortunately there are still many uninformed genuine internet users, who then become aware when this type of post is highlighted, and to then start questioning in the future. The more people questioning, the less fake news will be posted.
    Same story as throwing the star fish back in the water. It starts with ONE.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Let the herd enjoy their moments ... hopefully soon ... enough of them will have the shot ... and we can move on ... I can see the mask wearing trend is wearing off again and people are only wearing them were being forced to ... like entering a supermarket ... bussines is picking up ...more people are returning to work as production increases.

The only problem is mask and muttie sales will drop ... the herd will scatter and start to mingle and spread the word.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    My wife is getting the vaccine jab in the UK today. She is a live-in carer looking after the elderly so she is on the priority list. I think she has to go for the 2nd jab in 3 weeks time.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    Unfortunately there are still many uninformed genuine internet users, who then become aware when this type of post is highlighted, and to then start questioning in the future. The more people questioning, the less fake news will be posted.
    Same story as throwing the star fish back in the water. It starts with ONE.
    Fair enough - you are right of course.

Thanks

Are vaccines

A committee advised the government had grouped COVID-19 vaccines into three groups and those considered for “immediate use” were the Johnson & Johnson , Pfizer and Moderna shots. In a second group where South Africa is interested but requires more technical information are Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine and shots from China’s Sinopharm and Sinova. A third group where vaccines “may not be suitable for immediate use in South Africa” includes the AstraZeneca and Novavax vaccines. Hope all of vaccines are effective against the variant coronavirus!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast