Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines save us? Don't be silly!!!

Thanks
    Firstly, Pfizer has never manufactured a vaccine with technology that uses mRNA, but it has scaled up production capacity even as research was still under way. Secondly, Pfizer Vaccine files leaked from EU containing proof of the vaccine's potential risks. well, I am little concerned!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yraD63m View Post
    Firstly, Pfizer has never manufactured a vaccine with technology that uses mRNA, but it has scaled up production capacity even as research was still under way. Secondly, Pfizer Vaccine files leaked from EU containing proof of the vaccine's potential risks. well, I am little concerned!
    Where is evidence of this please?
    Making a statement with out collaborating evidence is fake news!

The story of mRNA: How a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the Covid vaccine race

Because a company has never manufactured using a new process, does not mean that they do not have the capability to do so.
    If this was the case, there would be no new technology available.

In future any statements made must be collaborated with evidence, either via a link or an official document which can be verified as genuine.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is so much false news, obviously by conspiracy theorists, but also by people who may have vested interests in promoting one above the other.
    The world has become a cesspit of crime, corruption and misinformation.
    I will adopt a wait and see attitude to see what works or not and what the side effects may be.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    There is so much false news, obviously by conspiracy theorists, but also by people who may have vested interests in promoting one above the other.
    The world has become a cesspit of crime, corruption and misinformation.
    I will adopt a wait and see attitude to see what works or not and what the side effects may be.
    Interesting view - I said very much the same thing in another post just now - the entire world is based on money grabbing fakery - from fake ads to sell rubbish on Wish to cars with fake exhausts - I believe nothing until proven by numerous unrelated / unaffiliated sources.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I believe nothing until proven by numerous unrelated / unaffiliated sources.
    Which I believe is why we are seeing these widespread social media campaigns. Single (or low) source origin, but with many social media profiles across many social media sites. It is the manufacture of social "proof".

I've pretty much taken the view that where I see it on TFSA, I will point it out without letting it drown out the normal conversations. Kinda useful we don't have so much going on at any one time that it can be spotted fairly easily here.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    "Social proof" is a really interesting concept. My one daughter spends her entire life on Reddit and we often speak about issues that are raised and the debates that follow. It is abundantly clear that specific ideas are driven by groups of people and that "democracy rule" simply means that "Those who shout the loudest are the ones in control" - I agree with you - it is just like pure marketing - if you shove an idea on people often enough they simply build that idea into their being without thinking about it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    if you shove an idea on people often enough they simply build that idea into their being without thinking about it.
    Also known as Propoganda
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The problem is that our social media addicts are no longer just the receivers of Propaganda (whatever form it may take) but also the re-transmitters (knowingly and unknowingly) FB posts advertising "on behalf of" 90% of its base without their base even being aware of it.

This is really interesting....lots we don't know about going on behind the scenes

https://gizmodo.com/what-facebooks-p...you-1846125879

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Bored people also like to play games on social media, inviting their friends to do a IQ test/personality test/like my dog/cat/hamster or whatever. What they are actually doing is giving away very personal information such as location, personal preferences, likes, dislikes and maybe also their friend's contact and other details. Rather not play these games on FB as they are only collecting data for advertising or other ungodly campaigns.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    I also saw the leaked files! I am so worried!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast