Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines save us? Don't be silly!!!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Why do people keep posting this nonsense - Don't you have a real job?

Thanks
    There's a new one doing the rounds.

TIPKAF

Peace out .. Derek

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The Covid 19 is similar to the flu virus, for which there still is no cure. Therefore we can expect to have the virus around for a very long time. Prepare yourself to get your jabs with your flu vaccine on an annual basis. I have adopted a wait and see attitude as there are so many conflicting reports and speculation. Lets see what works and what not.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    The Covid 19 is similar to the flu virus, for which there still is no cure. Therefore we can expect to have the virus around for a very long time. Prepare yourself to get your jabs with your flu vaccine on an annual basis. I have adopted a wait and see attitude as there are so many conflicting reports and speculation. Lets see what works and what not.
    My wife has had the 1st Astra Zeneca jab a week or two ago in the UK - she should get the next one this week or next week. She seems to be fine. Her brother and his partner already had the two Astra Zenica jabs and they are fine too. His partner actually had Covid and recovered before the jabs. This is very serious stuff - My wife sends me pics from the UK all the time and the entire place is locked down and downright desolate.

Thanks
    Call me uneducated. Call me what you like. I couldn't care.

Some things take time. Plenty time. One of them is making a vaccine that works.

Another one is making a 12 year old whisky ( Johnny Black ). It takes 12 years - period.
    Many people have tried to make it quicker, however, all have failed dismally. Time is needed and there's just no way to speed up time.

The only way to know what the long term effects of a vaccine are, is to administer it to someone, wait 5 years and then you will know if the vaccine has had any adverse effects after 5 years of being administered. The time cannot, unfortunately be sped up.

The vaccines now being rolled out for tipkaf have been manufactured and tested in the last nine months. Who knows what the effects are going to be next year or the year thereafter ?

But then again, I am probably not educated enough to voice my opinion regarding vaccines, so take what I say with a pinch of salt, but check out the following.

https://jermwarfare.com/blog/vaccine...idnt-vaccinate

Peace out ... Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quoting one conspiracy theory site doesn't make you an expert!

When did you get a degree in biochemistry and virology?

Come on dude - get over yourself.

You speak of Critical Thinking - Critical Thinking is only useful if you have a grasp of ALL the facts - Critical Thinking does not mean to latch onto a conspiracy theory and run around telling the entire world that they are ALL wrong.

There are too many agencies from too many countries involved for this to be a big conspiracy. ...unless of course you believe the lizard people are running each and every government, biotech company and sommer all the medical personnel all over the planet....except for Alex Jones who happens to be a Martian!

The bottom line is that you are free to believe whatever nonsense you like, but....if you do not adhere to laws layed down to protect others from your actions then you are going to get locked up. You are welcome to brood about all this without your mask in tjoekie...

7. Thanks given for this post:

Andromeda (25-Mar-21)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Quoting one conspiracy theory site doesn't make you an expert!

When did you get a degree in biochemistry and virology?

Come on dude - get over yourself.

You speak of Critical Thinking - Critical Thinking is only useful if you have a grasp of ALL the facts - Critical Thinking does not mean to latch onto a conspiracy theory and run around telling the entire world that they are ALL wrong.

There are too many agencies from too many countries involved for this to be a big conspiracy. ...unless of course you believe the lizard people are running each and every government, biotech company and sommer all the medical personnel all over the planet....except for Alex Jones who happens to be a Martian!

The bottom line is that you are free to believe whatever nonsense you like, but....if you do not adhere to laws layed down to protect others from your actions then you are going to get locked up. You are welcome to brood about all this without your mask in tjoekie...
    Like I said ... I'm not educated enough .... take it with a pinch of salt ... who mentioned conspiricy ?
    Can't you read DUDE ?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    From the Daily Mail. A real newspaper with proper contact details:
    JOHN HUMPHRYS: But this week it's hard for an old Remainer like me, waiting to have his second jab, not to muse on his referendum vote back in 2016 (bottom right: people prepare for Brexit) and wonder whether he might have voted differently if he'd known then what he knows now.
    Vaccination against Covid saves lives. Denial of the vaccine kills people. (My emphasis)
    It's one thing for the bureaucrats of Brussels or Whitehall to squabble over the finer details of how the Northern Ireland border might (or might not) operate. It's something else again for the EU - led by the risible figure of Ursula von der Leyen (left) - to threaten a vaccine war with the United Kingdom.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    Like I said ... I'm not educated enough .... take it with a pinch of salt ... who mentioned conspiricy ?
    Can't you read DUDE ?
    Peace brother :-)

Thanks
    mmmmm .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Vz7tZLuBI

Peace out .. Derek

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast