Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timeless (Infinite Galaxies TM) Investment Launch 2020 on Chirstmast!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    May your pasta strainer runeth over.

Attachment 8044
    My strainer runneth over regularly. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201203_181812.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	8045

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    You have a BOSS LEVEL strainer!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    This is not the reaction or language of a Christian. Your chasing after money and world domination places you in the same class as so called "prophets" like Bushiri who scam unsuspecting and guillable people.
    Isn't that the reaction you and @adrianh have been pushing for the whole time? And please don't start that, God is the only reason i have kept my cool so long and i'm representing His company so i cant say things like that even if i want, and believe me even when i do lose my cool, i speak to God about it. I understand you have no idee what is going on. But how about you go look on christmast at www.atimelessnation.co.za it will give you better insight. What do you have to lose? And if you still feel that the same afterwards @Blurock we can chat again.

God asked me for the ultimate sacrifice to make my company His and put him in the middle of it, and it became a bigger vision and plan than i ever imagined. So please dont compare me to Bushiri.... God has been planning Timeless for a long time, ive only been doing it for 3 years partime with His guidence.

Ill will not respond to @adrianh insults anymore. But how about i rather show you the progress Timeless is making. Today Timeless Essentials made its highest sales since we opened the shop, and today Timeless Essentials own bank account was approved by FNB, to seperate it from Timeless concepts bank account also with FNB. Timeless will be opening a seperate one for Timeless CSM already as-well. Want to tell u a story what God is doing for Timeless Essentials plans, but ill wait till it happens so i can show you, cause apparently faith and knowing what God is doing is not enough, but ok fair... how about i show you so you can see with your own eyes when it happens what i know God is about to do. Timeless Essentials has a legal problem that might prevent our plans, and i took a screen shot of it but i already know God is gonna clear the problem cause once again its His company and Hes gonna make ways when there is no ways for Timeless. So when it is done early next year, ill send you the screenshot of both. The problem we have, and the problem God fixed that i told you He was gonna fix. But lets wait till it happens... then you can believe what you see with your own eyes,.

If @adrianh wants to stop insulting me and actually want to have a discussion or have questions i am more than willing to answer it... but please stop telling me what you think Timeless is, or that its a scam... or other insults. I know what God called me to do, and i know where this company is going. I'm the only one that knows where exactly this company is going, me and God and His army. And Deon Haasbroek has a pretty good idee cause his been there since day one and have been sharing Timeless things with him as they have developed and He helps where he can. He was the first person God lead me to for Timeless and will join us next year as Timeless COO (Chief Operations Officer). He currently manages Berlin Spar in East London. God chose Him for that job, just like he delegates everything that happens with Timeless plans, because i dont do anything without asking Him and without Him confirming it through someone else.

As per the discussion of a 3rd testement, i never said any word from the bible will be changed, nowhere in the bible as-well God said He was finish writing His story and there would not be a 3rd testement. I'm the only one that knows about that as-well cause God told me, i even know how many books its gonna be and what it will be about and who will write it... but i cant reveal that, i have only told one person. If you don't believe that thats fine with me... i have no interest in discussing that with anyone with out being insulting, im still discussing it with God, and i know that is still a way to go... but the story for it God has started writing already. How about you ask God, and stop telling me... I know what God tells me, cause i listen even when He says nothing i listen...

Check out our new signage improvement for Timeless Essentials. You and @adrianh have a lovely evening! Ill answer questions as best i can, but even I do not have all the answers of Timeless, but i have the ones God needs me to have at this point and the ones He gives me as i keep going... by faith.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timeless Essentials Signage on Fire.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	8048

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I also speak to his Holy Noodliness when I get hungry. He provides pasta n Sauce when my tummy rumbles. His Holy Noodliness and I chuckle at those who claim to speak for grey bearded old men living in the sky!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Did you know that hearing voices is a sign of Schizophrenia - (Or multiple personality disorder if the voices are only in your head) - I should know because I am a Schizophrenic and So am I! Our Pronoun is henceforth MOFO The Great!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    How do you know God loves me - you hearing voices again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    You have a BOSS LEVEL strainer!!!!!
    The "baby" for when there's not too much to strain Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201223_202830.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	8053

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    The "baby" for when there's not too much to strain Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201223_202830.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	8053
    The thirteen wise men will present your baby with gifts on Christmas eve if you turn on one lonely flickering CFL in a tree and leave the Wendyhouse door open!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast