Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timeless (Infinite Galaxies TM) Investment Launch 2020 on Chirstmast!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This sound so much like a pyramid scheme. The language that is used (world dominance, big returns, etc) is not evangelical, but promises big returns for investors for some pie in the sky concept that is a big secret until it will be revealed that the guy has run off with your money.

Why the secrecy? The Bible teaches us that Lord hides nothing and does not conceal anything from us. Yes, and the top management of this organization will have a yacht, a Lear jet and all the luxuries that his self-made god will bestow on him. This is not how God works and scamming people is not what God wants us to do!

There are so many biblical quotes about light and concealing darkness, but I will leave you with this one:
    Proverbs 28:13
    Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsteyn View Post
    I'm glad you did, now stop commenting on my post. Cause you still interacting
    I see your GoFundMe thing is going pretty well - You've got ZERO rands so far...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I see your GoFundMe thing is going pretty well - You've got ZERO rands so far...
    God has made a way for us to get through the month and pay everything we need to pay there was no reason to continue with the campaign so i havent even advertised it after your idiotic comments. Thought u blocked me and left and will be no further interaction? You got nothing better to do with your time? than insult things God is doing... like i said keep it up you will see how alive God is and how he works. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Ta

Thanks
    Why secrecy cause in the wrong hands the knowledge of Timeless can be disaterous but in the right hands it will be a blessing to the world. Its the God spot on earth that God designed and Timeless is the business plan God desined to give it growth. Maybe u asking the wrong Questions, maybe you should be asking why God revealed it to me and chose me? i have shared as much as i have been asked and more and only what i know God will allow me to share. If man can create business that are worth $2trillion why is it so hard to believe God can create one worth R1 Quadrillion or even more? And that he would do it through someone like everythig He has done since the world was created? If you want to know more maybe you should start by stopping insulting me. And maybe start praying... God is about to do the opposite He did Noahs Arc. Its the Timeless Arc... maybe ill ask God to send you the same angel He sent me to explain what He showed me and gave me the taret for Timeless. But He aint gonna do that when you think He cant do anything and keep on insulting His company. Hes gonna do something in the opposite direction... just be patient Gods timing is perfect. Then again u seem to know something about the bible but u probably thin God sending me an angel is a fairy tail... just like they where fairy tales in bible. Maybe you should start believing the bible you read instead of trying to use it as weapon to proof your point then you will be ready for us to talk and i will be willing to let you more in and im sure God will to. Anyways im done replying to insults me and God have an investment launch to prepare for. Ta

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    LoL - His Holy Noodliness does not waste his precious time on frivolous endevours such as having his followers beg, book punch or whinge and whine on his behalf. He rather spends his time basking in a boiling pot preparing himself for the daily sacrificial "Great Pasta Eating"

Thanks
    LoL - His Holy Noodliness does not waste his precious time on frivolous endevours such as having his followers beg, book punch or whinge and whine on his behalf. He rather spends his time basking in a boiling pot preparing himself for the daily sacrificial "Great Pasta Eating"
    I aint holy, God is. Thats why im gonna tell you now to go fuck yourself now. You have wasted enough of my time, and i have lost my patience. Only God can help you. Ta

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I aint holy, God is. Thats why im gonna tell you now to go fuck yourself now. You have wasted enough of my time, and i have lost my patience. Only God can help you. Ta
    This is not the reaction or language of a Christian. Your chasing after money and world domination places you in the same class as so called "prophets" like Bushiri who scam unsuspecting and guillable people.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    His Holy Noodliness says that "fxck1ng oneself" is truly blessed for self gratification is the best way to stay safe whilst being covered in pasta sauce during this trying time of Covid-19 AD

Thanks
    His Holy Noodliness says that "fxck1ng oneself" is truly blessed for self gratification is the best way to stay safe whilst being covered in pasta sauce during this trying time of Covid-19 AD
    No Adrian. You cannot insult His Holy Noodliness like that. He is from my town.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    No Adrian. You cannot insult His Holy Noodliness like that. He is from my town.
    May your pasta strainer runeth over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pastafaria.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	8044

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast