Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raffle tickets for men, woman, kids and a Christmast bonus draw. R30 per ticket.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    bjsteyn, I'm afraid I just cannot believe you and this is why;
    1. Your actions, language and the way you hard-sell this secret idea of yours is not Christian at all.
    2. You expect people to give you money for some "scheme" that will make everyone rich and powerful, including yourself. That is not the acts and conduct of a true Christian. Rather more of an attempt to create a pyramid scheme.
    3. From your comments and references it appears as if you do not have a proper grasp and knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus. Have you studied the Holy Bible at all?
    4. You talk about God as if He is your personal assistant, no respect at all.
    5. Your dreams of world domination and wealth. Is the airplane and yacht your "prize" for all your hard work? Your entitlement?

And now you want us to believe that God created the conjuncture of Jupiter and Saturn as your own "Bethlehem Star" to announce your arrival! Are you smoking something?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    And now you want us to believe that God created the conjuncture of Jupiter and Saturn as your own "Bethlehem Star" to announce your arrival! Are you smoking something?
    Wha ha ha ha haha hahaha - Nice one!

Thanks
    You gonna believe what you wanna believe, nothing i say will change it... please don't speak to me about Christianity seems to me you know a few bible versus @blurock other than that you dont seem to know much. You and your not so bright friend @adrianh must have a lekker Christmas ill be getting ready for the investment launch tonight. You seem to know much @blurock about the company i have been working on for the last 3 years, where does your incredible insight come from? Ta

Thanks
    I'm not gonna waste my time to replying to either of you anymore, Timeless investment launch is tomorrow and it will be a success, njoy your Christmas!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    LoL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234