Thread: A new way to join crypto market.

Thanks

A new way to join crypto market.

Hello everyone, we are a small group of people and believe that decentralized technology will change the world. But after more than ten years of development, the application of blockchain is still limited. So we decided to develop a no-code decentralized cooperation platform to lower the barriers for people to enter the blockchain industry.

Reach platform is the first phase of a project based on the reach initiative. It is dedicated to helping innovative minds build robust, scalable applications and protocols that apply multiple incentives and financial system infrastructures, as well as a solid foundation for parameterization and progressive decentralization in subsequent protocol development.

Generally speaking, you can develop a cross-border fintech service platform, a crowdfunding application, or an organization with a distributed decision system without coding. These applications may be as small as a Decentralized operated project (DOP) that lasts for several days or even hours, or as large as a platform that is constantly updated and operated by a team or company.

What do you think about it? Any feedback or question is welcome!

(I am new here and not sure if I can post any link but we have a video demo already.)

Thanks
    ha ha ha ha ha.....SPAM-O-RAMA
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Thanks
    Sorry what is RAMA?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minhphuonghoang View Post
    Sorry what is RAMA?
    Margarine

wha ha ha ha ha...
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minhphuonghoang View Post
    Hello everyone, we are a small group of people and believe that decentralized technology will change the world. But after more than ten years of development, the application of blockchain is still limited. So we decided to develop a no-code decentralized cooperation platform to lower the barriers for people to enter the blockchain industry.

Reach platform is the first phase of a project based on the reach initiative. It is dedicated to helping innovative minds build robust, scalable applications and protocols that apply multiple incentives and financial system infrastructures, as well as a solid foundation for parameterization and progressive decentralization in subsequent protocol development.

Generally speaking, you can develop a cross-border fintech service platform, a crowdfunding application, or an organization with a distributed decision system without coding. These applications may be as small as a Decentralized operated project (DOP) that lasts for several days or even hours, or as large as a platform that is constantly updated and operated by a team or company.

What do you think about it? Any feedback or question is welcome!

(I am new here and not sure if I can post any link but we have a video demo already.)
    hi,are you still around to reply with a link to the project as stated in your op

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The reality is people use the word blockchain and limitations. The biggest limitation is the lack of value behind it. Right now an example is bitcoin. Worth a massive amount and can be obtained in many ways including mining/buying. But the problem with it is selling it. See very few entities will accept bitcoin as actual money. This is important as it will only have value if you can trade it back to actual funds. This is very hard to do as any investment that become liquidated and turned into funds will be taxable and entities like South African Revenue service will be interested in you. Secondly there is a limit on how much one can cash out at any given time. This may no longer be true in some countries but mostly you can cash out only X amount at a time. Please do research on this as well.

As for programming and coding? Well reality is mining is risky because if your computer get compromised and i saw this first hand mind you, you will lose thousands and will have no way to recover your funds. Even if you use a offline wallet it is still risky because eventually you will want to liquidate and whatever system you use may have high to low risk but there is always risk.

So in conclusion a financial risk assessment is required. This means the nuts and bolts or code as most will put it needs to be investigated and interpreted into what is possible and what is not possible. This include device failure, and it is real risk. So yes you can group people together to buy lets say 1 bit coin and hope it jumps up and doesn't fall. BUT because it is not stable and the laws around it is still not written in stone it is very hard to convince anyone to part with what is essentially their life savings to invest into something that jumps around and has the real risk to lose total value. Remember all it takes is a few new laws to make the trade illegal or subject it to TAX laws.

So for me personally, i am interested in the technology side of this and not the "money" or rather the crypto coin side of it. See chances are that companies will develop solutions that will make this more accessible and that technology has long term value as it can be adopted/adapted and resold. But in its current form Crypto remains high risk. I rather would buy a bar of gold and put it in a safe then buy bitcoin. Simply put i have something i can sell in the end of the day. With crypto i only have the "promise" of value.

Now i may be completely wrong so please do your own research and do your own risk assessment before investing in anything. Not just crypto but any stock on the global market today must be subject to risk assessment.
    Last edited by tec0; 08-Apr-21 at 09:13 AM.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.