Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merits of Apple debate

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    There is one cloud application I do agree with ... CCTV basckup ... on more than one occassion the crooks have entered the building ... either deleted all the recordings or stolen the XVR/DVR.

It is good to store a couple of weeks on the hard drive installed in a false panel and at least 24 hrs in the cloud.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    There is one cloud application I do agree with ... CCTV basckup ... on more than one occassion the crooks have entered the building ... either deleted all the recordings or stolen the XVR/DVR.

It is good to store a couple of weeks on the hard drive installed in a false panel and at least 24 hrs in the cloud.
    Fair enough - makes sense.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Another reason to hate Apple. I will not touch anything this company makes with a barge pole.

Apple watching & logging EVERY APP YOU OPEN with new OS.

The link buttons and video buttons don't seem to work in this editor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS2lJNQn3NA

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Another reason to hate Apple. I will not touch anything this company makes with a barge pole.

Apple watching & logging EVERY APP YOU OPEN with new OS.

The link buttons and video buttons don't seem to work in this editor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS2lJNQn3NA
    Do you think for a minute that android ... windows ... linux geeks/perverts sitting in dark basements with rolls of toilet paper ( back in the old days ... now more like behind a wall of screens ... with LED lights ... in a comfortable bucket seat that looks like something out of a formala one racing car ) are not smiling because some chick has her phone camera facing her as she dresses or doing something with a happy ending ... android ... IOS ... they all have access to your phone camera ... mic and location ... then you get the fools who mount CCTV camera inside the house ... eeeish ... my point is not that IOS is not doing it ... I think you live in the cloud with all the info being logged by the microsecond in the cloud if you think you cant be hacked.

The way I see it someone created the program ... it wasnt created in mars then sent is a safe encrypted format that no human has access ... it was designed by humans and can be accessed by humans ... some a lot smarte rthan others.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    Do you think for a minute that android ... windows ... linux geeks/perverts sitting in dark basements with rolls of toilet paper ( back in the old days ... now more like behind a wall of screens ... with LED lights ... in a comfortable bucket seat that looks like something out of a formala one racing car ) are not smiling because some chick has her phone camera facing her as she dresses or doing something with a happy ending ... android ... IOS ... they all have access to your phone camera ... mic and location ... then you get the fools who mount CCTV camera inside the house ... eeeish ... my point is not that IOS is not doing it ... I think you live in the cloud with all the info being logged by the microsecond in the cloud if you think you cant be hacked.

The way I see it someone created the program ... it wasnt created in mars then sent is a safe encrypted format that no human has access ... it was designed by humans and can be accessed by humans ... some a lot smarte rthan others.
    The problem is that this stuff is built into the OS and there is no way to stop it. There are lots of ways to protect yourself with other OS's because the tracking is NOT backed in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123