Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merits of Apple debate

Diamond Member
    Thanks

Merits of Apple debate

Quote Originally Posted by Simon123 View Post
    We're pretty much an Apple home
    I wouldn't touch Apple with my worst enemy's rat infested barge pole! There are very few companies on this planet as despicable as that lot!

2. Thanks given for this post:

AndyD (06-Nov-20)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    I wouldn't touch Apple with my worst enemy's rat infested barge pole! There are very few companies on this planet as despicable as that lot!
    There's always one in every thread.

Honestly, that's fine. But I can assure you that no solution you offer mention will offer such a seamless, fluid mix of intergration across one's life. From TV to home to work. And their computers / software have enabled me a pretty comfy life (I use it, dont sell it).

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    LoL...Apple Fanboys...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    LoL...Apple Fanboys...

Bog standard reply No meat, no answers, basically it's like Jacob Zuma.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon123 View Post
    Bog standard reply No meat, no answers, basically it's like Jacob Zuma.
    LoL.....you having fun?

I've been following Louis Rossmann and JerryRigEverything for many years on YouTube. Suffice to say that neither of them have anything nice to say about Apple, especially on the Right To Repair issue. The iPhone 12 is a perfect example of Apple-Bull$h1t. The so-called ceramic coated screen is no better than Gorilla-glass. They claim to save the environment by leaving the charger out yet the device doesn't have a common USB-C connector and the loss of the charger does not make a difference to the price. They code the screen and the cameras to the device making sure that the device cannot be repaired by a 3rd party. The screen is nearly twice as expensive to replace than the previous phone - Apple did this to force people to buy their extended service contract...which is getting people used to leasing their expensive phone just like their cars. Then there is is manner in which the shops lie to the customers regarding repair costs (Louis Rossmann has many examples of this). Apple claim to be going green (as pushed on a propaganda video hosted by TED Talks recently) - well then how about allowing 3rd parties to repair older phones rather than continually trying to make it impossible for 3rd parties to repair the phones and then forcing people to upgrade to their latest obsolescent hunk of junk. Lets not forget about the whole "slowing the old phones down" story to add insult to injury. Oh lest I forget, Apple also has the so-called 30% AppleTax on the Apple Store and of course Epic Games are being held to ransom over the Unreal Engine. Oh and before I forget, Apple purchased 5G from Intel....and the orange idiot helped them push Huawei out of the 5G market (go figure - the orange idiot even called the head AppleTart "Tim Apple" on live TV) Lets see, so where is Apple manufactured? Who manufactures their screens? Do you know...

I don't support Apple out of principle -

If you want to debate with me regarding any of this then feel free - I am very very well informed about this disgusting company!
    Last edited by adrianh; 02-Nov-20 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    Morning from one Apple fan boy to all gents and the anti-apple girlies. I have apple everything it’s absolutely magnificent. But back to the mens world any luck on a solution like using a raspberry pi and writing some program to do the magic sparkles? Feel free to leg it glow ������

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifrug View Post
    Morning from one Apple fan boy to all gents and the anti-apple girlies. I have apple everything it’s absolutely magnificent. But back to the mens world any luck on a solution like using a raspberry pi and writing some program to do the magic sparkles? Feel free to leg it glow ������
    Ag shame man....Sticks n Stones...No debate then...just misogyny... (I know you don't know what the word "misogyny" means - look it up in the "The idiots guide to being a BIG MAN")

I have a wife and 2 wonderful daughters in their early twenties - You seem to think that the term "girlies" is an insult and that the term "mens world" is a great boast. - You have a SERIOUS MISOGYNIST "tiny pieppie" complex!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Anyway - Enough - I'm done with this silliness - You are welcome to continue waving your d1ck around...

Thanks
    As jy dit wil uitdeel moet jy bereid wees om dit te kan vat ook! om mense boy te noem op n forum is mos nou onnodig k@k soek. Jy het dringend sielkundige hulp nodig.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifrug View Post
    As jy dit wil uitdeel moet jy bereid wees om dit te kan vat ook! om mense boy te noem op n forum is mos nou onnodig k@k soek. Jy het dringend sielkundige hulp nodig.
    Ag ou broer - GET OVER YOURSELF!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast