Thread: DISPUTE Submission on E-filing - unable to submit NOO or NOA Disputes - HELP??

Thanks

Exclamation DISPUTE Submission on E-filing - unable to submit NOO or NOA Disputes - HELP??

I am a Tax Practitioner and have been doing this for really long - but I am struggling for ages now to submit any disputes on e-filing... I fill in the form, reasons, etc and as soon as I click "next", a blank page comes up and my dispute is simply gone without a trace... I am really going to loose my mind... I'm using Firefox with Google as search engine; have tried Edge - same story.
    As a result, my clients' disputes are often submitted late, as, after attempt number 7 or so, I generally feel like throwing my computer out the window and moving to Mars...
    I have screen prints of all the NOO's and NOA's attempted.
    This, btw, has been carrying on since last year - on and off - it worked for a while in July this year, but now -
    NADA.

Is there some way to save the dispute while in progress - or can I submit it (online) some other
    way (will they accept e-mails??)Been searching around the net the whole morning, and can't find any solutions... Any suggestions and help from anyone having the same problem would be very, very much appreciated!!!

Thanks
    I don't think that eFiling works very well on Edge which was confirmed recently when a friend contacted SARS with an eFiling problem. I generally use Firefox and from time to time have had to switch to Chrome when there has been a problem.

Others will have to respond concerning the submission of disputes though, as I can't speak to that.

Just another thought. Could it have something to do with Flash Player not being up to date?
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"