Thread: InterWeb SA - Web Hosting & Domain Registration

Thanks

InterWeb SA - Web Hosting & Domain Registration

Hi guys, I have decided to take it upon myself to endorse InterWeb SA as I honestly have never had a better experience with a web hosting company ever period.

So I have my own little web design business in South Africa and was hosting with AfriHost. I had a domain that was lost in the ether and AfriHost just simply couldn't transfer it. (no one knew who the domain was registered to)
    AfriHost would say on multiple occasions that they have moved my website, but then it would be broken without expanation.

• I was speaking to InterWeb about my issue and before I was even a client they took time to find it for me, think it was registered at eNom or something

• Now I had also built my website on Site.pro which is only supported by AfriHost it seems. I asked InterWeb if I could move my Site.pro website to them (this obviously wouldb't be possible as they don't offer the Site.pro platform) However InterWeb downloaded all my Site.pro websites and manually edited the HTML and relinked the pages in order for it to run on any server. This took them about hours I think, and this is still before I was a client.

• I have about 13 websites, InterWeb said that they usually only migrate one site for free, but they literally migrated everything for me for FREE! Insane right.

• Also a lot of my clients where experiencing email issues and Matt from InterWeb suggested he log into my clients computers through teamviewer or anydesk to fix the issues, and whala, it was fixed.

This post does not even scratch the surface of how much InterWeb SA has helped my with my websites, but my point is that they go out of their way to help and don't stop until it's fixed.

The reason for this post is to tell people here to stop supporting these big companies as they never go the extra mile for their clients. Go with the small companies, they need you more.

Here is a link to InterWeb SA's website: https://interwebsa.com

I promise you guys won'y have any issues ever!

Thanks
    LoL - Now this is pure Social Media $hittalker-Influencer-in-your-face marketing. Come on people - this is as transparent as tRump!

I won't touch this company with a barge pole because their marketing REALLY sucks!
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Thanks
    I'm guessing you're one of those people who has never given a positive review even if a business has gone out of their way to help you. My websites were offline for weeks as Afrihost couldn't fix my Site.pro websites. Just thought I'd share my experience. It also seems that other people are also happy with them based on their Google My Business and Facebook page.

Thanks
    To the contrary - I am happy to give positive reviews. I just have a problem with really fake over the top obvious marketing.
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

Thanks
    Ok, I believe you. It's just that they really did save me from loosing 2 clients. So this post was the least I could do for them. You are obviously allowed to believe what you want

Thanks
    I concede - If you are willing to fight for them then I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I am glad that they gave you good service and I hope that they do well in the future. ...and of course I wish you the best for the future too!

I am just a cynical old hard@$$ :-)

Thanks
    Haha shot! I read my testimonial back now and even I thought it looked a little suspect XD (I think it's the bullet points)

Thank you so much, all the best to you too!

8. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (28-Aug-20)

Thanks
    Definitely agree, been with them for 2 months with no issues. + they don't resell American or Indian servers like so many others do. Pinged my website with 53ms average response time.

Thanks
    Hi all,

I manange many websites with diffrent service providers and a few of them are with Afrihost. Never really experienced major issues using Afrihost. Sometimes hosting companies gets blamed for issue not related to them.

Thanks
    This is also true, my intention isn't to bash AfriHost at all. I'm just upset that they said they could migrate my website without checking which site builder was used, causing my sites to break. Just though InterWeb needed some love