Thread: Compensation Fund

Thanks

Compensation Fund

Hi all. I've been trying to log into the Compensation Fund, but cannot seem to find the right website address. I did our Return of Earnings online last year, and need to do them again but cannot find the right website address! All of the help functions give a support email which either returns to me or is non-existent! Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

Bexter12

Thanks
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Hi Mike C

Thanks for your help, I've been able to log on now!

Bexter12

Thanks
    Hi Mike C

Wonder if you can help me with this query? I got our return done, was sent the Notice of Assessment/Invoice, duly paid. Now I can't get on anywhere to get our Letter of good Standing! The DoL seem to have completely overhauled their system! I got onto the page where it says Letter of good Standing on the menu, pressed that and then it takes me to another page to login, which doesn't work at all! Any tips?

Thanks

bexter

Thanks
    Hi Bexter12 - I got mine by going to the same link that I gave previously. I have just tested it now and you are right ... there seems to be a problem. The best advice that I can give is that you keep trying every day until they fix it.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Hi Mike C

Just to let you know, I managed a few moments ago to print off my LOGS! I tried on my husband's laptop and it worked first time! I had to go onto the page which has the 3 buttons, Select Organisation, Link Organisation and Register Employer, so I clicked on the Link tab, filled in the info, then the menu on the right hand side changed and included Print Letter of Good standing! I've just tried to go the same way on my own laptop but it keeps blocking me so I must have a different setting somehow! In any event, it does work (eventually) so perhaps give it a go and see how you do!

Thanks for your help Mike C, very much appreciated.

Bexter 12

Thanks
    Glad that you were able to get your issue solved ... and thank you for sharing the process. I am sure that it will help others who may be struggling with the same problem.

Thanks

Registering a claim

Hi all. I dont know if someone can assist me. I have 3 company profiles that have the same director. I am trying to register 3 accident claims on CompEasy for all the three profiles but the system gives me an error "employer already registered for a claim", is there another way i can register these claims one time? Thank you in advance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexter12 View Post
    Hi all. I've been trying to log into the Compensation Fund, but cannot seem to find the right website address. I did our Return of Earnings online last year, and need to do them again but cannot find the right website address! All of the help functions give a support email which either returns to me or is non-existent! Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

Bexter12
    Dear Bexter - I am sitting with exactly the same issue - It took me 8 Months to get them to finalize the 2022 Audit . I paid for the Invoice that was generated and I also paid for penalties and interest, and Now I still cannot generate a LOG - LOGS expiry date is in the Past.
    Please tell me how you managed to resolve this issue. Bearing in mind that I am up to date with all aspects of mu submissions