Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coronavirus: record ethnicity on all death certificates to start building a clearer picture

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    If we are gona go this route let us know...

There istons of info on farm killings ...whit p eople being beaten by black people ... black cops killing black crimminals ...whit ecops killing white crimminals ... we can turn this forum into a real racial nightmare.

It friday ...the start to the weekend ...we all know China is fueling the black on white conflict ... lets clean up this forum and move on.
    Where does all this hatred and racism come from? Since lock down it appears as if people have lost their minds. It has become so bad that I have to assume that there must be some sinister drive to promote hatred for the benefit of some right wing or left wing groups, or maybe satan himself. There is just no respect for anyone and the world is being taken over by lawlessness and anarchy.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    United we stand.
    Divided we fall.

I think there is an undercurrent to create chaos.
    Under chaos, money is made.
    I say follow the money.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I say that people see via their own perceptual filters. Some see 100% racism and others see lots of people trying to help one another. Some think that our president is a twat and some think that he is actually quite decent.

The biggest problem lies in our own perceptions - we can forget about fixing reality until we fix our own prejudices and filters.

Don't get me wrong, of course there are racial problems - what I am trying to say is people get swept up into frenzies not because of what actually happened but rather because of their perception (which, if they are the average sheeple is shaped more by social media than by mainstream media)

Humans do not see with their eyes - we see with our mindsets.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you Adrian. Those mindsets are also fueled by the nonsense posted on social media. The principle should always be " Do not do onto others what you don't want them to do onto you".

Thanks

Everyone must be vigilant!

The spread of Covid-19 is “like a forest fire” , wherever there is wood to burn, this fire is going to burn. If we has no clear plan to deal with it like the US, Covid-19 will rage the entire country ”like a forest fire”. Everyone must be vigilant!

Thanks

Hope to control it as soon as possible!

Today, more than 2.3 million and 121000 deaths have been confirmed in the United States, which is a shocking data! I hope it can be controlled as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Just to let everyone know that those two fine Kenyans thomas1 and Alberta appear to be sharing a location in Hubei, China.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Derlyn (24-Jun-20)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Just to let everyone know that those two fine Kenyans thomas1 and Alberta appear to be sharing a location in Hubei, China.
    Chinese propaganda? Why are they fueling the discord and racist hatred caused by the virus? What is their agenda?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    Chinese propaganda? Why are they fueling the discord and racist hatred caused by the virus? What is their agenda?
    Still pi$$ed off with trump for telling them to go fly a kite with their huawei products?

Divide and conquer ?
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12