Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
I had the same problem... kept getting harrassed by an attorney firm ... found out the name and contact details for the firm ... contacted them as a customer requesting assistance with a problem .. went through to an attorney ... and put my case forward ... you want to hear an attorney loose their shyte when she realised the case was to sue their own company for harrassement.

It seems such a waste of my time ...but the attorneys response made up for it ... you should try it.

I found another one that works ... debt collectors harrass you ... take the time to get details (i know it such a waste of time) find out which compnay has sold the debt to the debt collector ...then just hammer the company on their face book page... take the info and just keep loading the crap to every article they post ...over and over ... then watch how quickly they contact you and get the debt collectors to remove your number... once again such a waste of time ... but it works.

I find you can fight with people for days weeks months ... then when all else fails PM them on their facebook ...if they dont respond and sort out the issue then start with the comments ... generally within hours they contact you to try fix the issue.

I had a probelm with Major tech ...tried contacting thier head office got sent from one person to another until eventually i left my number 3 months went by ...still not sorted out ... i message on their face book page ... within hours i had 5 missed calls and 2 messages on my phone.
I no longer have time or energy to waste on stupid people. Getting rid of the Telkom line solved the problem for good. Writing on their FB page, or HelloPeter for that matter, doesn't help, they just post stock replies that go nowhere.

I fight with my wallet - give me $h1T and I spend my money elsewhere.