Thread: calculators

Email problem
    Thanks

calculators

does anybody know where i can get a free debt calculator (personal) on the net, to work out when debts will be paid, date ect. Any suggestions/solutions if someone has alot of debt but wants to get it minamized as to start his own business one day. thank you

Thanks
    Hi Raf,
    Quote Originally Posted by raf View Post
    ...if someone has alot of debt but wants to get it minamized...
    being trying to get my head around this, maybe you should try a debt councillor - they should be able to help sort out your debt. Try this site for a Debt calculator.

hope this helps
    Vincent Marino
    Maximising the sales value of your business!

Business 24-Seven |MyBlog Twitter |facebook |Phat feesh & chips

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Stop buying more stuff you don't really need and start paying instalments.

Stop buying more stuff you don't really need and use any extra money you have on the debt that is attracting the highest interest rate.

Once that debt is paid, stop buying stuff you don't really need and then pay off the next debt.

Repeat until all debt is paid up.

ps. Did I mention stop buying more stuff you don't really need?

Thanks
    raf, I made a decision a while back, that I will from now on only live cash only. I sold my nice cars and my house in turn I now drive an old 2001 Mazda, my wife drives an old Golf. I am now saving for the car I really want and the house I really want, to buy it cash!

I know this may make no sense to any financial advisor or business man, but honestly, living on debt makes no sense either. First of all, I calculated that if I buy a new car, I am an idiot. They loose value way to fast and is therefore not a good buy, so a good 2nd hand car will do from now on, until I can afford to waste money and buy a new car. As far as the new house is concerned? I will buy a house by praying on others that are about to loose theirs and I will buy it for much less than it is worth. My new goals in life is to see with how much money I can grow my investments and savings, before I spent it. I have very little debt left and it should be paid up by the end of this year, At which point my salary will need to be very small to maintain my lifestyle. Debt imo can only work if you can use the money you loan to grow at a higher % than the interest rate guaranteed, if not it is the biggest evil there is.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raf View Post
    does anybody know where i can get a free debt calculator (personal) on the net, to work out when debts will be paid, date ect. Any suggestions/solutions if someone has alot of debt but wants to get it minamized as to start his own business one day. thank you
    Hi Raf

You should get advice from a financial adviser......"read not an insurance sales man"
    Contact me sometime.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.