Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strange voltages

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Wow ... 23 June 2020 ... trying to find out what happened to my MT 250 which i had couriered to JHB to find out why the strange voltages ... apprently it was sent to Major tech durban branch 2 weeks ago for collections ... i called JHB today to find out about my meter.

I am told there is nothing wrong with the meter ... i am just gonna leave it right there. (my rubber mallet handle is broken again ... will collect a new one today)
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    And so the challenge continues ... i dont know why i dont just dump this rubbish (major tech MT 250) and spend the money on something that works.

https://www.major-tech.com/product/t...urrent-logger/

I eventually got the MT 250 back ... it should be working right.

I have a breakdown which requires some recordings ... pumps keep tripping the overload ... no problem ... i setup the MT 250 to record voltage and current 2 days later i go to site and down load the info ... only 10 data points recorded ... so i connect the laptop and make sure the voltag and current is set ...check the date is correct and upload to record ...2 days later i return to site ... same thing the recorder is only recording 10 data point ... 20 minutes of recording ... by this time i have already figued out what was causing the pumps to trip ... i learnt something new and it had nothing to do with the electrical ... so i reset the MT 250 and l leave the MT 250 on site to verify that the pumps are running at a constant current.

I go to site toay and download the data ...same thing 10 data points ... and this is where the real challenge starts ... I contact Major tech to try reslove the issue with the MT 250 ... lets see how long it takes for them to resolve this issue ... i have spoken to 3 "experts" at Major tech ... nobody can answer my questions ... i still dont have the software ... i have also sent them a message on their website ... now we wait.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12