Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life after lockdown

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    You must have been lockdown in a closed room
    eish....well OK then...the mic is yours!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    eish....well OK then...the mic is yours!
    It seems the media are very quiet about the crime ...maybe they have been instructed to not to report on it... or people are just not interesting in reading about it.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It seems the media are very quiet about the crime ...maybe they have been instructed to not to report on it... or people are just not interesting in reading about it.
    The media is being manipulated as they are also not free to travel anywhere as they like. Reports and videos from our security company shows just how many arrests they are making.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The point that I was trying to make is irrespective or the real current crime rate - the crime rate is going to seriously increase once people are free to roam. This lockdown nonsense has simply pushed the have's and the have-nots further apart from one another economically.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You will see the $#!t fly after lockdown as the Zuma faction readies itself to oust CR and re-instate their cronies.
    The top management apparently realised the crises and consulted with their ancestors, including previous deceased leaders. It was reported that the "committee" decided that smoking shall not be allowed. A slap in the face of the Pres who had to swallow and backtrack on his announcement. Mbolwni announced that his opinion was not even considered. A win for the Z camp.

Apparently at the same meeting it was decided to oust the current president. That can only happen by a motion of no confidence in parliament.
    Parliament can only convene after level 3 when travel will be allowed. I was not sure if this was false news or not.

This morning I heard an announcement that govt will continue with their nuclear programme and that a new nuclear power station will be completed by 2024. (What a joke! Kusile was conceived in 2007 and construction started in 2008!) CR, Mbolweni and Gordhan has repeatedly said that a nuclear power station would not happen because we just cannot afford it. The country is bankrupt! Agreed by all economists etc. We also have more opportunities with cheaper sun and wind power.
    The announcement gives credence to the above reports adds to the suspicion that CR is no longer in power and that the other side is now pulling the strings. That is ANC "unity". Malenema has also stopped criticizing and ridiculing JZ. An ominous sign indeed!

Now add the desperation and anger of all the workless people and you have a recipe for a disaster waiting to happen.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    If you think the criminals have been on lockdown...think again ... 18000 "low risk" criminals being released ... and what seems to be a media gag on crime due to the lockdown ... no income ...no food it is only gonna get worse.

One of my employees contacted me yesterday ... he has had enough of the lockdown... he left the farm and returned to his room in the suburb ... when i told him there is still a lockdown.. his response was simple ...i need to feed my family... and is prepared to cut grass if there is no other work.

I am in the same boat ...no relief ...no money and soon no food... i started back at work on monday doing minor breakdowns ... but with no relief ...i have no choice but to ramp up the work... if shops can sell anything and everything.

https://www.bluesecurity.co.za/lockd...nal-behaviour/

Thanks
    If you think the criminals have been on lockdown...think again ... 18000 "low risk" criminals being released ... and what seems to be a media gag on crime due to the lockdown ... no income ...no food it is only gonna get worse.

One of my employees contacted me yesterday ... he has had enough of the lockdown... he left the farm and returned to his room in the suburb ... when i told him there is still a lockdown.. his response was simple ...i need to feed my family... and is prepared to cut grass if there is no other work.

I am in the same boat ...no relief ...no money and soon no food... i started back at work on monday doing minor breakdowns ... but with no relief ...i have no choice but to ramp up the work... if shops can sell anything and everything.

https://www.bluesecurity.co.za/lockd...nal-behaviour/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200505_161942.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	7883

Say no more. I've got nothing to hide. My constitutional right to protest peacefully.

Cheers and peace out ... Derek.

9. Thank given for this post:

Blurock (11-May-20), Mike C (11-May-20)

Thanks
    Got stopped at a roadblock yesterday.

Even with all the signwriting on my car, the jokers wanted to see my and Xolani's permits.
    I obliged.

The joker then walked around my car, came back to the drivers window and asked me if I was trying to be "funny"

I recited chapter 2, sections 15, 16 and 17 of the constitution to him, after which he stuck his tail between his legs and waved me through.

Jokers.

Cheers and peace out .... Derek.

Thanks
    Hi all

Hope you are all well.

Firstly, I must admit that I called it wrong. Forgive me.

In another thread I said that business was going to be difficult during and after this lockdown. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    I am busier now than ever before.

Never knew that so many people could have electrical emergencies. Everytime the phone rings, it's an emergency and the phone hasn't stopped ringing.

I have even received calls from clients who liked the sense of humour. See my latest. I change it every 3 days or so and have become quite well known locally because of my little digs.

Remember to stay in the sun as much as possible ( Vit D ), eat naartjies and oranges in abundance ( Vit C ) and take a Zinc tab every other day and you should be ok.

Cheers and peace out ... DerekClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200515_103403.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	7891

12. Thanks given for this post:

Mike C (18-May-20)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast