Hello there,

my name is Johannes, I am a student of Public Management in Kehl, Germany. I am currently working on a thesis about "Corruption within principals of governmental schools in South Africa". As you can imagine, it is not that easy, to get any further information about this topic. Therefore I wanted to ask you the following questions and would be more than happy if you could answer them or send me further information about corruption in South African schools. Thanks a lot!

I) What can be said about corruption within principals in schools in general?
1) Which ways of corruption in schools do you think are the most common in South African schools? What goals are supposed to be achieved with corruption of principals?
2) Did you ever get confronted with the topic “Corruption in schools” and how did it express?

II) Which steps can be taken to lower the level of corruption within principals in schools?
1) Which political steps the government of South Africa does at the moment, to prevent those corruptions?
2) Do you think the nowadays political action against corruption is effective?
3) What are your personal ideas for action against corruption within principals?
4) In your opinion, which institution is the most important against the fight of
corruption?