Sorry a long read

We run a home office and require a stable internet service. I have been struggling to find a network operator that had good coverage in my area but it seems I live in a black hole

Anyways last year September I engaged with Vodacom and discussed my needs. The salesman advised me that I should select a business LTE solution rather than the mobile solution. The reasons were sound, i.e. the contention ratio on a business package is much lower than a mobile package. So I took out a business LTE solution at great cost for a 225gb package at R1 199/m.
The service has been far from expected, and I have had many communications with Vodacom. Even had their technical guys on site and during a discussion with the technician it turns out that there is no such thing as a lower contention ratio for a business line. So is Vodacom telling lies to sell at a premium?

I challenged the salesman and he stated that this is how they are taught to sell the product

They tried to see whether I had coverage for a microwave line of site link and when their contractor did a site survey they determined that there was no line of site.

In desperation I told them that I wanted out of the contract and wanted a refund as they sold me a service that did not work. I am not anywhere close to using my data allocation as the service has constantly been poor. What are my legal rights here?

Anyways a second Vodacom contractor contacted me to do another survey for the Microwave line of site. This time I was advised that I do indeed have line of site and it was possible to move me to this solution with a guaranteed upload and download speed, based on what speed option I choose.
I was sent a quote to accept for R1 429 for a 20mbps uncapped line. When I googled the rates their advertised rate was R1 199. When I queried this I was told that it was a system error and will be fixed.

I further queried how it was possible to have coverage when initially there was no coverage, I am yet to receive feedback.

I looked up MTN at this point and see that they also seem to have coverage based on the address but I would image they would want to do a site survey to confirm. For a 20mbps line they charge R1 099.

My experience with Vodacom as you can see has not been a happy one.

Assuming MTN has coverage in my area, I am thinking of using them rather. Not too concerned about the R100 price difference. More concerned about the service levels.

Can you guys give me your experience with both service providers please.

Appreciate any advice
Thanks, Kavesh