Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COVID-19 - Essential service certificate

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You can download your certificate anytime, with the latest date and time.
    Simply go to https://www.bizportal.gov.za/essenti...vice_cert.aspx, look for the 'Click Here' highlighted in red, click on it, a new screen comes up, enter your company registration number with out the slashes, and a 'B' in front in the white block. If you check your current certificate under "Enterprise Number", the number is there, type it in exactly as per your current certificate. Enter this number and if the number is correct, and you have previously registered, the latest certificate is then downloaded.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

2. Thanks given for this post:

ians (06-May-20)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    By the way, the certificate does not show any level, simply shows the service that you registered under. Since st of May, there is a new entry "Manufacturing".
    The System does allow you one edit if required, from one service to another service. How ever if you do use this option, the previous service registration is cancelled, and the new option is now allocated to the business.
    Use this option only if you are sure of the change.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    It would be interesting to know if anyone who registered and applied for an essential services certificate ... has recently a statement of accounts from the compensation for occupational injuries and diseases act 1993 ... on some of the groups i belong to ther epeople complaining about a statement of accounts they have just received via email.

Anyone suddenly got a statement of accounts from them?
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I have been getting statements from the Compensation Commissioner - for the first time in recent times. I don't think it's got anything to do with the CIPC or essential services certificate though. I suspect the Compensation Commissioner has finally got their systems going to a point where they send statements!

Years overdue, frankly.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I have been getting statements from the Compensation Commissioner - for the first time in recent times. I don't think it's got anything to do with the CIPC or essential services certificate though. I suspect the Compensation Commissioner has finally got their systems going to a point where they send statements!

Years overdue, frankly.
    I have been trying to do "the right thing" for the past 2 years ...we have tried on many occassion to sort it out ... i need it for specific companies i do work for ... I normally just use my old number and add pending to the documentation.

Some of the people complaining have never registered before ...but applied for a essential service certificates ...now suddenly have a statement of accounts.

Dont you think it strange that all these years it has been a nightmare ... now suddenly they sort it out.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    Dont you think it strange that all these years it has been a nightmare ... now suddenly they sort it out.
    I do find it strange, but probably not for the same reason as you do
    To my mind routinely sending statements is a fundamental function and should always have been in place whenever there was an outstanding balance.

I'm actually pretty pleased they got their statements going though - turns out one of my companies has a sizeable credit. Getting that credit paid out has proved rather troublesome no thanks to the lock down, mind you. They insist on original documentation for proof of bank account details which has to be delivered to a labour centre... and none of the labour centres are open to the public as yet.

If there is any conspiracy in play here, it is their antiquated requirements for proof of bank account details so that they can slow down the pay out

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Next question is whether they are going to start posting statements... So far all I've got is emails.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Next question is whether they are going to start posting statements... So far all I've got is emails.
    Who still posts statements ... its like paying by cheque.

I decided after 25 years ... there is no longer a need to visit the disgusting filthy post office premises in Westville ... by the way if you gona get a virius ...this is certainly a place ... someone shoould try disinfecting that hole ...the filth hangs from the roof ...the roof tiles are black with filth ... its like walking into a cave ... people sleep in the building at night ... you safer visitng a porta loo than the Wextville post office ... I am a construction worker and find it disgusting.

Thanks
    COVID-19 what teach us?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Don't eat bats. Or mess with them. Don't go to so called wet markets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12