Just imagine what the CV 19 vaccine will be worth... not only will it be worth more money than you could imagine ...it will also be cleared for use without all the red tape... it makes you wonder why people like gates and buffet when asked in a n interview long before this virus started where they were investing their money ...world health and yip you got it ...vaccines... i am thinking this is where I should be buying shares.

When you hear about stuff being written about this pandemic long before it actually happened ...doesnt it make you think.

Panic buying ...they say dont panic... do you really want to go into a shopping centre when this pandemic is in full swing.

Put up your hand and say "I" ...if you believe the SA government has this virus pandemic under control and will be able to manage this pandemic and the people when it starts rolling in SA.,, nobody is wearing face masks ...people are still shaking hands ... turning on taps in the toilet to wash hands... pushing the trolling then only wiping down the handle... handling cards at the tills... pushing card machine buttons ...leaning against counters... opening doors... pressing elevator buttons.

The worse... was a person standing packing a shelf in super market coughing all the product he was packing ...you would think the manager would remove the person as soon as they start coughing.. at least put the person in the back where nobody cant see him coughing all the products you are about to load into your trolley and you wonder why there is panic buying... we only have 62 reported cases ...rather get in and get what you need before there are thousands of infected people handling the stuff.