Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 The responsible SA Business Response

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Just imagine what the CV 19 vaccine will be worth... not only will it be worth more money than you could imagine ...it will also be cleared for use without all the red tape... it makes you wonder why people like gates and buffet when asked in a n interview long before this virus started where they were investing their money ...world health and yip you got it ...vaccines... i am thinking this is where I should be buying shares.

When you hear about stuff being written about this pandemic long before it actually happened ...doesnt it make you think.

Panic buying ...they say dont panic... do you really want to go into a shopping centre when this pandemic is in full swing.

Put up your hand and say "I" ...if you believe the SA government has this virus pandemic under control and will be able to manage this pandemic and the people when it starts rolling in SA.,, nobody is wearing face masks ...people are still shaking hands ... turning on taps in the toilet to wash hands... pushing the trolling then only wiping down the handle... handling cards at the tills... pushing card machine buttons ...leaning against counters... opening doors... pressing elevator buttons.

The worse... was a person standing packing a shelf in super market coughing all the product he was packing ...you would think the manager would remove the person as soon as they start coughing.. at least put the person in the back where nobody cant see him coughing all the products you are about to load into your trolley and you wonder why there is panic buying... we only have 62 reported cases ...rather get in and get what you need before there are thousands of infected people handling the stuff.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.

― Albert Einstein

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    " OUT OF STOCK"

The most common used phrase at the moment.

Beside all the food stores emptying faster than people can say ...out of stock.

No inverters ...no batteries ...i needed 6 LED 6000K nano lights... no stock... everything is becoming a problem.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I live very close to the N1 highway in Goodwood Cape Town. The road noise is normally quite loud and one can judge the time of day and the time of year by listening to the ambient sound mostly coming from the highway. Today sounds like Christmas day - it is deathly quiet - even quieter than a Sunday. I take it that 99% of Cape Town are staying indoors....

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Anyone have a mixture to make it yourself ...considering there are no stocks on the shelves and the majority of people in this country just dont have R50- 70 to blow on hand sanitizer.

Diamond Member
    Thanks

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I thought i would make my own hand sanitizer...

It seems the smart people have bought out all the 99 % alcohol in Sa already... no stocks available and no ETA.

I have a garden full of aloes and i know where to find more ...just dont tell my wife... i am sure she wont miss them... and i know how to erase the DVR... the other place ...the people are at work... i know where all the beams are ...and there is no CCTV

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    What is the SA government going to do for business in SA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4do83CFUk

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Imagine that....note the date 2015

Last edited by ians; 19-Mar-20 at 11:28 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast