Thread: Investors

Thanks

Investors

Good Day all.

This has been under my thinking cap for sometime and somewhat opinionated. If I am crossing bounds remove the post.

I am a cannabis enthusiast and I believe that it is going to bring this country more wealth than health but healing will be done. I am looking to either join current parties that are looking into getting their license or already have and need some assistance with their setups or advice with processes and organic grows.

I have been wanting this for close to my entirw life. If anyone is interested please comment or pm and we can discuss anything further.

I do have the knowledge to integrate technology into the grow houses or farms for automation of irrigation, monitoring, feeding pretty much automate everything.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Interesting. A friend of mine's husband is the financial guy for a huge national company doing just this. He constantly talks about all the oils n stuff that they are marketing all over the place. I don't know the ins n outs but by the sounds of it they are into the stuff in a really be way.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Devlin Hendry (29-Jan-20)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Interesting. A friend of mine's husband is the financial guy for a huge national company doing just this. He constantly talks about all the oils n stuff that they are marketing all over the place. I don't know the ins n outs but by the sounds of it they are into the stuff in a really be way.
    There are a few companies that have gain alot of traction so far. It is definitely going to be a huge market share once they pass the new legislation. Not only for medical but industrial uses as well

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin Hendry View Post
    There are a few companies that have gain alot of traction so far. It is definitely going to be a huge market share once they pass the new legislation. Not only for medical but industrial uses as well
    like all things in life a couple of large companies are already preparing themselves by gobbling up all the little guys.

6. Thanks given for this post:

Devlin Hendry (30-Jan-20)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I had a short discussion with my lady friend about this lot this morning. The biggest problems are theft and corruption - They have had to employ armed security for the plantations because of ongoing theft. She also said the the government corruption in the industry is something else. Her husband feels that the situation will get 1000x worse if the industry does get legalized because of the ease of entry to market. Every man and his dog is already trying to get in. The international company that her husband works for is sinking millions into the local industry trying to get a foot hold. If it get legalized then they are going to make lot of money, if not...it seems that they are happy to take the loss (a million rand loss here and there is funny money to large international companies considering that the rand is worthless)
    Last edited by adrianh; 31-Jan-20 at 12:48 PM.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Devlin Hendry (31-Jan-20)