Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: virgin mobile

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That's pretty shrewd business. I bet Virgin are only paying the carrier at 30 days.

Cash flow positive by 45 days or there abouts.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i am still waiting for them to return my calls and reply to my emails...they must be making an absolute killing...i still cant believe they debit my account on the 2 Jan 2008then send me the invoice on the 3 rd and todays date is the 5th and i am still waiting for them to reply...if my cellphone was not my lifeline of my bussiness i would have gone to the bank put in a grievence... which is free had my money returned to my account dropped their cellphone off at one of their franchises and let them sue me for the money...the biggest problem with virgin mobile is there is nobody accountable for anything... you cannot contact their head office to speak to any of the directors because they are british and lebenise..they dont even live south africa...i just wish there was a small cellphone company were the owner was like most of us who run our companies...accountable for our staff and daily operation...these big cellphone companies dont care squat for the customer they are making so much money that if they loose 500 customers another 500 sign up new contracts...its like selling water and electricity you can never loose...even when they sleep they make money.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Keep grinding this thread and someone is going to notice. I see it's up to page 2 on the G for virgin mobile problems.

Now lets see if we can get a page 1 for virgin mobile complaints

Suspended
    Thanks
    well they debited my account for over R2000.00 on the 2 JAN 2008 this week they seem to be confused now i have a R 900.00 credit with them... i have on numerous occassions advised them that i want my account to be limited to R199 per month and i will top up as and when required... my account is sitting at R352.77...i ask myself maybe i am missing something how does a limit of R199 add up to R352.77 i do realise i have to pay 50 something rand for my free phone i got with the contract...but 199 + 50 =249 not 349 so i am confused...i havent toped up this month yet so if someone can explain this to me please do... the joke of the whole fiasco now is they are adding my top up to my bill and invoicing me for the amounts i top up to pay again at the end of the month... i have never had to deal with such a bunch of confused idiots...i thought dealing with the durban metro was bad but these fools just take the cake with the cherry on top...dont worry i kick myself every day for making the mistake of porting from mtn to virgin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12