Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is well.

I have been experiencing some issues on Patel of late that I am not sure how to fix.

When I'm doing a quote or invoice, adding a line item I sometimes need to change the price, (we have few different pricing options loaded), so when selecting the droptown to choose the price, entering it then causes a time delay before the cursor moves on and allowing me to continue adding lines.
this mainly happens when doing quotes - so doing a quote has become a frustrating slow process - does anyone know what the cause is and how I can fix this time lag?

Also, I do a data integrity every morning (by suggestion of our IT professional), but during the day when I need to order stock and I run a re-order report, I notice some stock that I know is on order does not show, so when double checking on the inventory lookup, it also does not show on order there. I then have to do another data integrity(rebuild batch quantities), and then it would show. I rely on the re-ordering report when ordering stock, but am now scared it is incomplete by not showing the stock already on order, and if I don't remember that I did infact already order it, I might double order. Does anyone know what could cause this.

Christina