Thread: Amazing Business Opportunity For All

Suspended
    Thanks

Amazing Business Opportunity For All

My Norwegian friend introduced me to a company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. It is called Crowd1. I bought some owner rights (it can also be called Shares) from them. The price is pretty decent now and they will be launching soon. The company has got great prospects, trust me. And soon, once they launch, owner rights (Shares) may rise beyond one’s financial capacity. Now I bought the lowest package for just 100 Euros and I got 200 Shares/owners rights. I got 200 shares because as at when I bought, a share was 0.5 Euros. Now, it has climbed to 1.8 Euros, which is still a great deal for anyone who buys now. By January next year, the shares/owner rights is estimated to climb to at least 6 Euros per share. That means I will be 200 x 6 = 1200 Euros richer. But that’s not what impresses me the most about the company. Crowd1 is going into real estate and have also been affiliated to many gaming sites. So when people (over 1 billion gamers in the world) play online games, you earn a fee. So your owner rights/share is not the only thing you will gain, you can earn 50 – 100 Euros daily from this platform. I am taking the pain out of my busy schedule to let folks (especially from South Africa) know about this amazing opportunity.

Check my (About me) profile for the link.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowd1Resources View Post
    My Norwegian friend introduced me to a company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. It is called Crowd1. I bought some owner rights (it can also be called Shares) from them. The price is pretty decent now and they will be launching soon. The company has got great prospects, trust me. And soon, once they launch, owner rights (Shares) may rise beyond one’s financial capacity. Now I bought the lowest package for just 100 Euros and I got 200 Shares/owners rights. I got 200 shares because as at when I bought, a share was 0.5 Euros. Now, it has climbed to 1.8 Euros, which is still a great deal for anyone who buys now. By January next year, the shares/owner rights is estimated to climb to at least 6 Euros per share. That means I will be 200 x 6 = 1200 Euros richer. But that’s not what impresses me the most about the company. Crowd1 is going into real estate and have also been affiliated to many gaming sites. So when people (over 1 billion gamers in the world) play online games, you earn a fee. So your owner rights/share is not the only thing you will gain, you can earn 50 – 100 Euros daily from this platform. I am taking the pain out of my busy schedule to let folks (especially from South Africa) know about this amazing opportunity.

Check my (About me) profile for the link.
    LoL - so why are you telling us - go and get rich and wave to us from your Bentley....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If its too good to be true, its too good to be true.
    You may wave from your Bentley or wave your money goodbye.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...