Thread: Thomas.D needs to be banned

Diamond Member
    Thanks

Thomas.D needs to be banned

He keeps sending me these sort of private messages. I have no idea who he is or what his story is.

I am not going to engage him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TheForumSA.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	7654

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I have added him to my "Ignore List" so hopefully I will not longer receive any messages from him.

Suspended
    Thanks
    So ban me , it don't bother me one little bit,

This guy adrianh is a complete wimp, he can call names and insult , make a joke of a person, but when you do it to him he cry's like a baby.

And for the record, adrianh you suffer from selective memory disorder. I suggest you go look back in to your 5095 postings and figure out who I am then.

Suspended
    Thanks
    For crying like this, shame you must be a tottie.

Suspended
    Thanks
    How easily someone is offended is directly proportional to how stupid they are.

you must be quite stupid then.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Joined this forum because I thought I would grow with like minded entrepenuers, but quickly found it to be a place for the broeder bond and the volk to make themselves look so wonderfully intelligent, and only their point of view on any of the subjects really matter they think. They will shoot you down if you have any view other than theirs on any of the topics discussed. So you can go ahead and ban me admin, you can even delete me as a member as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It's been so peaceful around here without the trolls that I've really got to like things that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas.D View Post
    So ban me , it don't bother me one little bit,
    Thanks for the offer, Thomas. Gratefully accepted.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    This is social media...were people can hide behind an alias and say whatever they want... just imagine if people could be exposed with their real names and pictures of them... it could change the way people communicate... as i started typing this response then i realised but then there is facebook ...eeeish need i say more.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    This is social media...were people can hide behind an alias and say whatever they want... just imagine if people could be exposed with their real names and pictures of them... it could change the way people communicate... as i started typing this response then i realised but then there is facebook ...eeeish need i say more.
    As you well know there was a time when I wasted a lot of energy on social media bun fights. I ended up admin of 4 Facebook groups as well. It dawned on me one day during another Facebook p1$$ing contest that the entire thing is just a total waste of time. I completely left all the groups (the ones that I admin and all the others that I belong to) and mostly became a social media hermit. If one considers the signal to noise ratio of 99% of the groups it is pretty low. Most of it is inane chatter that doesn't serve a purpose and most often leads to fights for no sensible reason whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, there are wonderful groups, wonderful forums and great people out there - I just chose to no longer partake is the great big daily social media circus. My mind is easily distracted and dumping 99% of social media has done wonders for my focus.

Anyway, my days of being a knitwit on social media and forums are long gone - to quote a lady in a video floating around on the net: "Ain't nobody got time for that"