Thread: Locked out of uFiling - Need assistance

Thanks

Question Locked out of uFiling - Need assistance

Good day member. Thank you accepting me to The Forum South Africa. Is there anybody who can assist me with contact information to sort out a Ufiling account that is locked since April 2019. I have tryed the Call Centre - nobody seems to answer the phones, I have e-mailed them without even recieving a reply. Your assistance will be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    Hi Len - when you say "locked" do you mean that you are unable to log in? If so you will have to use the "forgotten password" option (even though you have not forgotten it) as the new website insists on issuing as new password.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks

Angry

Hi all.. new here and hoping someone can shed some light on a UIF issue.. I have got as far as registering on ufiling as soon as I change my temporary password sent to me by ufiling my account was blocked. I have tried changing my username, still locked. I have tried changing my password, this it will not even allow. Just says that my account is blocked. Tearing my hair out. My husband was retrenched so this money would come in handy at this stage. I have send numerous emails to at least 6 different address but as yet have received not reply. Of course, none of the contact numbers are of any use as there is no one to speak to they just have a recording telling which email to use.
    Help....

Thanks
    Hi I know this is over a month late but I have managed to find a way around it.
    Same happens on the e-filing site.
    ANSWER: Reset your password again and this time use Internet Explorer to Log in.
    It seems that the Efiling and Ufiling websites run into some kind of error with Chrome.

5. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (11-Sep-20)