Hi,

My name is Juan-Pierre and I am a digital marketer start-up or in the process of becoming a start-up.

I have researched digital marketing for a few years and I have noticed that in SA it is THE best online business to start. I have all the necessary know how, but I just cannot seem to get it off the ground. I have a hosting package and a domain, but it is laying dormant now for quite some time....with me paying every month! Although, I did experiment with it not so long ago trying to sell a product and it worked rather well driving traffic to my site, but had to delete all the content on my website as the product's services was discontinued.

I want to connect with other freelance online marketers in SA who have walked the journey and made a success out of it. I have noticed that there are not many online entreperneurs in SA (local websites on the net proves it) as in other parts of the world. For a while now I have been learning a great deal from Neil Patel and a few others. But where are the internet entrepreneurs in SA?

I have had so many trials and errors with my website that I decided to only launch it again once I have all my ducks in a row and know exactly what I am doing.

I have started this thread simply to connect with the experts....if there are any on this forum. So, are there any internet entrepreneurs on this forum???