Can anyone please assist me?

I am redoing our invoices and statements in forms designer on Pastel V14
    I have saved the format files as following in the specified location:

\\SERVER\Pastel14\Custom\Forms
    - csdocsp.enz
    - csdocpdfsp.enz
    - CSSTMHSP.enz
    - CSSTMHPDFSP.enz

The company logo has also been saved in the same folder location.

I have a few hiccups:
    1. While processing a customer quote and printing the quote directly from pastel, the quote does not have the following details on it:
    - Account Code
    - Customer Name
    - Total Incl Amount
    I have checked this and it is definitely suppose to print as per the design. The customer invoice actually does print all these details as is supposed to.

2. Also when processing customer invoices and printing from here directly. I need to manually select the "use custom layout" in order for the invoice to print correctly.

3. If I go to view/customers/print document/tax invoice then select an invoice and choose PDF option, the invoice does not print in the correct format at all. The borders, logo, everything is lost.

4. My statements are working 100% correctly. I can view them in pdf and via email it prints in the correct format. Even viewing it on screen, it still is in the correct format.

5. Viewing any customer documents on screen again the entire design is lost, no borders, no logo, etc.

I am not sure what is causing this, is it my file location, file name, or something else??? Would really appreciate assistance on this matter.

Thank you,
    Cilly

Thanks
    Hi Cilly. Try putting (copying) the .enz files into the file that has the company name: eg \\SERVER\Pastel14\NAMEOFCOMPANY and see how that pans out. Leave the company logo where it is or you will need to change the link in the forms to the new location of the logo.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

3. Thanks given for this post:

Cilly (22-May-19)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Hi Cilly

First check that your user (this is a per user setting) is set to print to Single, Plain Paper. File .. Printer Fonts Setup.... Go to each Customer and supplier document and statement - check that it says Plain Single Sheet - if not, use paper style assistant at the bottom to change your page type. Only if it is set to single plain, will the SP portion of your file names be valid. This should fix your invoice printing issue.

Pastel first looks in your company folder on the server machine, then in your custom forms directory for customised documents. Check for .enz documents in the company folder, then your machine. Remove the local ones if not in use.

Maybe it is a typo, but your form names for statements look wrong as well. It would either be CSMTHSP (Customers and supplier statements) or CMTHSP (customer statements only) and the PDF versions would be CSMTHPDFSP or CMTHPDFSP respectively.

5. Thanks given for this post:

Cilly (22-May-19)

Thanks
    Hi Thank you all. I followed both the advice and now my invoices and statements are working. THANK YOU!!

New problem though.... when printing invoices directly from POS it does not use the format as per the enz files. Our POS prints on plain A4 papers, not till slips.

Any advice to fix this?