I closed my first business in 1992. The uncertainty leading to the 1994 election changed how we all looked at our companies.

I did not expect my clients to stop hiring staff and buying equipment. They were uncertain about their future. The logical thing for them was to slow down to wait and see.

I ran out of sales. I'd geared the business for growth. (It's the most common factor leading to small-business closure.)

Soon after that, I ran out of money. Business money and personal money.

Every guarantee I'd signed during eight years turned into a court summons. Lawyers and accountants had told me I had to sign them to get business loans and office space. Each summons turned into a judgment.
The first judgment stopped me from opening a new business to raise funds to bail myself out. My diabetes kept me from getting a real day job. It was an exciting time.

I spent the next three years talking to every business owner I could find. Every single one assured me they operated with the same structure I had used. In hindsight, it's the worst possible business structure.
Little has changed since.

I learned enough from them to assemble a course revealing how to cut their private risks to zero. I called it CrashProof your Business. More than 40,000 business owners attended. They applied the skills they gained to protect themselves and theír families.

It's not as easy as you might think. Nor is it as self-evident.

The election which started to my journey was precisely 25 years ago. That seems a good reason to share these ideas again, this time for free. At least until election day.

This course is only for people operating their own business. It applies to sole proprietorships, partnerships, close corporations, trusts, and (Pty) Ltd entities.
You get it free until midnight on May 8 - Election Day. This offer is open to anyone who owns a business or is married to one.

This course comprises 17 short videos. (I taped a complete live seminar at the UCT Graduate School of Business facility in 1998. )

You want to know this before signing your first:

• Bank account application.
  • Loan application. (HP, Lease, Overdraft,...)
  • Application to rent premises.
  • Business credit card application.

This is the course that led to SA's best-selling book on small-business survival

It is much easier to get it right the first time than to unwind it later. Fixing how you handle business money will remove all the losses closure provokes. Moreover, you will discover many more options to manage looming shutdown.

The best time to fix this was the day you started. The second best time to fix this is today.

Your free course is here.
It's online. You get lifetime access. Enjoy. (I've added a code that lets me see who joined from this forum so I can add more free courses as my site grows.)

(I would appreciate you sharing this email with another business owner.)