Quote Originally Posted by Marta83 View Post
Hi guys. Anyone had more luck with the new ufiilng site? So i updated my domestics declaration. She started with me Oct 2016 and all payments have been received and paid as per the payment page. I had to pay the Nov 2016 UIF contribution again but that is neither here nor there for me. After paying Nov 2016 and refreshing the declarations, the declarations page now shows a declaration for April 2014 highlighted in red. It wont let me submit it and it shows nothing is due and owing. I have not received any declaration for March and April 2019 and this is what needs to be paid. But no return has been generated as in the past and i dont know what to do. Ufiling does not answer the phone nor respond to emails. This is so frustrating.
For the March and April 2019 returns you must load it yourself in the mean time and any other missing ones
Go declarations manager, next to employee line click on view and edit and than click on add employment info and than load all data salary , hours and months from and to and save
You can load for one full year from march to feb