Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexter12 View Post
    Ok, so I've just gone on too. All of the payments I've made and are listed in my payment history as paid are on my capture payment page - and amount to the sum they've had on there for me to pay for weeks (glad I didn't pay this just to get it out the way!). On the capture payment page, however it does give the option to capture the payment detail, so I can click that and fill in the details.

Ah no, I thought I could, but some of the dates of payment go back to 2018, and the calendar won't let me put a payment date in earlier than 2019!

I'm gonna keep laughing folks because otherwise I might go MAD!!!!!! And laughing is much better for you!

Bexter12
    Yes, I did exactly the same - so all my 2019 declarations now show PAID and I am just going to ignore 2018 and earlier. Will pay my own specified amount every month going forward and disregard the so-called balance. Wasted enough time here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    Yes, I did exactly the same - so all my 2019 declarations now show PAID and I am just going to ignore 2018 and earlier. Will pay my own specified amount every month going forward and disregard the so-called balance. Wasted enough time here.
    So basically what you are suggesting is when paying the specific month, I just pay x amount even tho it says the balance is way more?

Thanks
    ok well that doesn't work.........when I go to pay, it doesn't give me the option of putting in my own amount, it is automatically charging me the full amount "i owe"........aaarrrggggg

Thanks
    You can edit the amount you want to pay. I just deleted the automatic full amount that appears and typed in my own amount. Well, that was a week ago - who knows if it is still the same. Will try again next month.

Thanks
    Which pay button are you selecting? This one ... on the Declaration Manager Screen ...or

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture1.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	7562

..this one ... on the View Delcaration Screen.

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	7560

Or does it not make a difference?
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Which pay button are you selecting? This one ... on the Declaration Manager Screen ...or

Name:	capture1.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	7562

..this one ... on the View Delcaration Screen.

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	7560

Or does it not make a difference?
    Thanks. I have managed to pay for the last 3 months entering my own amount (of which I have printed copies), but it still won't let me submit the declaration......which I'm not going to stress about........

Thanks
    Hi all,

Another new forum user here who got here through a google search about the new ufiling site. I'm beyond over it, I've got former employees that are listed that I owe money for (I know I don't owe them the money) and current domestic employee with years of "outstanding declarations" (see below) which is also inaccurate. I've got multiple red boxes on farious months over the last couple of years with no ability to change/fix/amend them. Completely over the utter incompetence of the entire thing.

How do I ditch this ufiling website and go back to the dark ages of manual submissions and payments please? Which form, which bank account to pay and what reference please? Thank you.

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	7563

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DominicM View Post
    Hi all,

Another new forum user here who got here through a google search about the new ufiling site. I'm beyond over it, I've got former employees that are listed that I owe money for (I know I don't owe them the money) and current domestic employee with years of "outstanding declarations" (see below) which is also inaccurate. I've got multiple red boxes on farious months over the last couple of years with no ability to change/fix/amend them. Completely over the utter incompetence of the entire thing.

How do I ditch this ufiling website and go back to the dark ages of manual submissions and payments please? Which form, which bank account to pay and what reference please? Thank you.

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	7563
    see dept of labour website
    http://www.labour.gov.za/DOL/legisla...declarations-1
    http://www.labour.gov.za/DOL/legisla...to-pay-the-uif

Thanks

Thanks
    Anyone got any advice on how to make payment through this new website? My banking details are loaded but when I go to make payment it tells me there are no banking details loaded and I need to load them!! And there are no options to delete, add or amend the banking details loaded. I'm registered as a Domestic Employer.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast