Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Email problem
    Thanks
    I did 2 red buttons, opened the declarations, submitted them, they turned green but showed I havent paid them when the Ufiling records had shown previously I had paid them. In fact I am up to date with all my payments until Feb 2019! Needless to say I have not proceeded to do the other red buttons.

Thanks
    Hi

I'm hoping there will be some progress with this site - my boxes are all still grey (except one orange still) and now the ones which originally said PAID on them now say UNPAID, and still don't give me the option to submit anything! Meanwhile, my payment due keeps going up and I can't fathom for the life of me how that's happened!

Roll on Wednesday - I wait with baited breath to see if they do anything further to the system!

Bexter12

Thanks
    You should still see all your payments in the Payment History. I copied and saved mine, just in case it also changes. I think the monthly declaration buttons complicate everything because they can't link to the payment history or any other historical information. It will also struggle if you make an error with the pay period dates and amounts. It is very upsetting (scary actually) that we have to supply them with historical data, which they did (should still) have. Fortunately I only have one employee. So I just change their amount to be paid when I do the monthly payment and make sure that I keep careful record of proof of payments. All new payments also reflect in the payment history but never seem to link to the declaration buttons. Nothing more I can do.

Thanks
    Hi ACB

Yes, you're correct my payments are in my payment history (thankfully). I have had to add some of the historical data for the first time, as the old system let me register, then just pay each month onwards.

Lets see how it goes. I have also copied my payment history for my records. I have noted that some of the payments due seem to be for ones I have already made so I'm a bit hesitant to pay them yet.

Everyone's help on here has been great, it's just a benefit to my sanity to know I'm not alone with the battle.

Bexter12

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertievn View Post
    The RED BOX means declarations not submitted on new web site ,click on the red box next to employee name and will list outstanding returns on new web site
    Click on calculate declarations and will show from which month not in green , click and declaration and if correct click to submit and will ask you to generate returns , click yes and so forth for every month, bit of time consuming but if salary was the same from Feb to Marc next year submit declaration for whole year
    Even though I resubmit, it still shows that I am owing monies from 2016 and thus is not giving me any declarations for period March-May 2019.......aaarrrggggg.

Thanks
    UIF changes on new website working now, seems like they updated the system.
    Was able to submit and pay declarations which was not previously possible

Thanks
    Hi, I've been on today too, and I have green buttons on the 'view declarations' page, and I have options underneath them which were not there before!

I'm going to check them tomorrow, but keeping everything crossed it's working now!

Good luck everyone!

Bexter12

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexter12 View Post
    Hi, I've been on today too, and I have green buttons on the 'view declarations' page, and I have options underneath them which were not there before!

I'm going to check them tomorrow, but keeping everything crossed it's working now!

Good luck everyone!

Bexter12
    Went on now and I can declare but when I go to pay it still wants to charge me for the last 3yrs......of which all declarations have been paid and is reflected in payment history. Pulling my hair out!!!

Thanks
    Ok, so I've just gone on too. All of the payments I've made and are listed in my payment history as paid are on my capture payment page - and amount to the sum they've had on there for me to pay for weeks (glad I didn't pay this just to get it out the way!). On the capture payment page, however it does give the option to capture the payment detail, so I can click that and fill in the details.

Ah no, I thought I could, but some of the dates of payment go back to 2018, and the calendar won't let me put a payment date in earlier than 2019!

I'm gonna keep laughing folks because otherwise I might go MAD!!!!!! And laughing is much better for you!

Bexter12

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knodl View Post
    Went on now and I can declare but when I go to pay it still wants to charge me for the last 3yrs......of which all declarations have been paid and is reflected in payment history. Pulling my hair out!!!
    You can change amount and only pay for month you want to pay

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast