Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    But if I go back into it again, it's gone back to the incorrect amount again!
    Hi Bexter12. It seems to remember the most recent amount entered. So if the most recent amount was March2019 and you go back to Jan 2019 it will still reflect the March amount. You have to change it to: From January to January ... put in the correct amount for January and save it. Once it has told you that it has been saved you can check and Jan amount should be on a separate line with the correct amount.

Be careful of entering January to March because then it lumps those three months together with the same amount per month on one line. It is helpful for those people who pay the same amount every month because they can enter a whole year quickly ... but for those who have different hours and amounts each month it can become quite time consuming.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Hi Mike, thank you. Some of the months are the same, but I think I'm going to go in and do each month individually now and see how that works out for me!

I have also been looking at the guide manual for this - interesting that some of the features in the guide are not on my screen - sure it would help if they were!!

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi, I need help with the new UIF website, please. I was able to submit UIF returns and pay the monthly UIF contribution of my domestic worker, on the previous website. But, I can find any of her detail on the new site. I tried to register a domestic employer, but I received this error: 'The ID Number entered already has a UIF Reference number'

I don't know how to submit a UIF return or pay my domestic workers' UIF via this site. I emailed them - no response. I phoned them - they don't pick up the phone.

Can someone please help me?

Regards
    Braam

Thanks
    Hi BraamBreedt. Just to check. After logging in using your old login details did you go to declarations manager and click on your name under "Employer Name"?

Your domestic worker's details should then appear on a new page.

The only thing that I can think of is that you have registered as a "new" employer and that your domestic worker is still registered to your old details.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Hi Mike

I just edited my returns, put them in month for month and saved. Even though I did this, there are a set of months which were the same hours and pay which have all been bunched together automatically in one line.

What confuses me is that even though I have no red boxes showing up saying there are any outstanding issues, the grey 'view' declaration boxes all remain so I can't submit anything. I really don't know what else to do to proceed with this now.

As I say, one step forward, two back!

I'll keep trying! Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Hi Bexter12 - the way I understand it is that as long as you don't have any red boxes you should be able to proceed with a submission.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexter12 View Post
    Hi Mike

I just edited my returns, put them in month for month and saved. Even though I did this, there are a set of months which were the same hours and pay which have all been bunched together automatically in one line.

What confuses me is that even though I have no red boxes showing up saying there are any outstanding issues, the grey 'view' declaration boxes all remain so I can't submit anything. I really don't know what else to do to proceed with this now.

As I say, one step forward, two back!

I'll keep trying! Thanks for your help.
    Have you got any in green boxes?
    When you click on calculate declarations , you must click again on calculate declarations and will show green and yellow and grey boxes, from there click on declaration next to green or yellow and might show message in red employee missing if you had more than one employee if not should change to green or yellow
    Check also termination date try month after employee left as on old you could not back date termination

Thanks
    Hi Mike.

Nope, no red boxes at all! I've been away from it this afternoon so I'll take a look and see if anything has updated at all!

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi,

There is no red box in the 'outstanding' column.

When I click on View Declarations, there is one orange box, the rest are grey and they stay grey however many times I click on the calculate button! We only have the one employee, not terminated. When I click on some of the grey boxes for months that I know have been paid (under the old system) they do say 'paid' but that the return needs to be submitted (which I know can't be right as those months are paid and the return submitted under the old system). The other grey boxes correctly say unpaid but I can't fathom how to submit the return for them!

When I first used this new system and it wasn't working, I did send an email to the support people, with screenshots included so that they could see exactly what my problem was. This was about a month ago now and heard nothing from them.

Thanks for your help with this everyone, any success stories, let me know!

Thanks
    Hi Bexter12 - I had that issue as well. One could see that I had paid in the Payment History, but remained grey. If you click on it and select "open declaration" it will say they have not got any information on that submission (or something similar) - even though I know it had been submitted in the old system. So I assumed that the new system had not pulled the information through from the old system and tried clicking on the "Submit declarations" box on the bottom left of that window and "viola!" it turned green the next time I clicked on "Calculate Declarations".

Just a quick tip. Working on this during office hours is really slow. If you try out of office hours the website has a much faster response.

11. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (26-Apr-19)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast