Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BraamBreedt View Post
    Hi Mike, i have done that. It is not turning green.
    Hi Braam - what colour did it turn (if any) and when you open it and click on "Open declaration" what information does it give you?
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Hi Braam - what colour did it turn (if any) and when you open it and click on "Open declaration" what information does it give you?
    Hi Mike, I don't know what I did, but it turned green. So I was able to submit every period's declaration. All the periods are green now. Thank you VERY much for all your help. You are a star! :-)

Regards
    Braam

Thanks
    My pleasure Braam. Glad you were able to get it sorted.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi - I have just joined the forum after searching google for new UIF website help. The old website was a breeze. I have submitted declarations and paid UIF for the 5 years shown so I clicked on the first red "issues" button - 2014/03. It says "paid" but without any info, so i clicked on submit declaration and then up came an error message. "submission not allowed. please correct your declaration and try again". So i click on open declaration and submit it. The issues button goes from red to green which is great but the amount I need to pay on the main screen of declarations manager keeps on going up!! The website grid shows that I have paid for all 5 years in question so why am I being charged the UIF amount again??

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisZA View Post
    Another question....if you make your uFiling payments through SARS with the submission of your EMP201s....do you select "Manual Payment" on the uFiling website?
    No, if you pay using SARS don't worry about payments at all.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Does someone have a contact at Department of Labour who may be able to help?

Thanks
    Hi all, hopefully someone has some advice for me. As per all the above threads, I am having problems with the new website. For the past 3 years I have paid, submitted and have proof of this (it even shows that I have paid on the website), but it still gives me the RED box stating that I owe from 2016 up until now. How on earth do I sort this out so that I can submit my latest declaration?
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knodl View Post
    Hi all, hopefully someone has some advice for me. As per all the above threads, I am having problems with the new website. For the past 3 years I have paid, submitted and have proof of this (it even shows that I have paid on the website), but it still gives me the RED box stating that I owe from 2016 up until now. How on earth do I sort this out so that I can submit my latest declaration?
    Thanks in advance
    The RED BOX means declarations not submitted on new web site ,click on the red box next to employee name and will list outstanding returns on new web site
    Click on calculate declarations and will show from which month not in green , click and declaration and if correct click to submit and will ask you to generate returns , click yes and so forth for every month, bit of time consuming but if salary was the same from Feb to Marc next year submit declaration for whole year

Thanks
    Hi there - it was very interesting to read all the comments and see all my pain reflected in your posts!

I employ one person (domestic worker) and have always paid via the old web page - no problem, skipped a month, but caught up the next month. I can see my payment history.
    It took me 3 months to navigate the new web page and get all my declarations to turn green (yeah, after holding on for almost an hour three times I finally had a gem of a tele-consultant who actually knew what was going on... life is good, thank you thank you.... happiness was short lived though).

I paid the total of what was due in April as one payment (this was for the months it took me to get the buttons to turn green and I fell behind in payments). According to my books I am now up to date with all the payments but every single green button shows UNPAID and apparently I owe them R1800.

I phoned, held on for 1 hour, and ended up with someone who had no idea of what is going on. I was advised that there is a problem and it should all be correct on Wednesday. Who are these software analysts working for uFiling???

Do I just ignore it, make my monthly declaration and then pay it? Is this for real - I am not the brightest brick in the wall, but I am good with computers and electronic navigation - but this is the most challenging process I have ever come across. This is a mess - or is it really me??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    Do I just ignore it, make my monthly declaration and then pay it? Is this for real - I am not the brightest brick in the wall, but I am good with computers and electronic navigation - but this is the most challenging process I have ever come across. This is a mess - or is it really me??
    Well, it definitely isn't just you.

I have been hesitant to say this because there is a risk that someone will read it and take it as gospel when in fact they do have a problem - however, perhaps it must be said anyway...

If you are confident that you have made all historical payments (or better yet, can prove it - which will be easy for those paying via SARS), you can safely ignore the "outstanding balance" showing per the new uFiling script at the moment.

The folks I worry for most are the ones who have been paying directly to the UIF fund - essentially the domestic employers in the main.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast