Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    Now it's giving me a red box saying that 201905 is outstanding.
    Hi Bexter12 - this could be because you may have answered YES to the question:

Do you want the system to create a return for the next month?
    If you select the option to create a return, the return will be added to the current range of declarations.
    Please select 'Yes' if the return needs to be generated or 'No' if you do not want the return to be automatically generated.
    You can leave that red until you need to pay it at the end of May/beginning June. It should not interfere with your April submission.

or it could just be me!
    Nope - definitely not you. The system is not user friendly at all.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Email problem
    Thanks
    The error message is correct as you are already registered as a domestic employer. Your name should appear in Declarations Manager if you already registered.

Email problem
    Thanks
    If the salaries did not change, just click on submit - you dont have to add the employment every month. After submit, click on calculate, Pay button should be available then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter12 View Post
    Hi Mike

I'm having a look today - thought it might be quicker as it's a public holiday but it really isn't!

Ok, with it being May 1st, I've just added in the correct hours and pay for April - 201904 to 201904. Now it's giving me a red box saying that 201905 is outstanding. So the way I'm understanding it now is that the contribution due in May is for April's hours/pay? I'm trying to remember if this was the same way on the old system?

So, I'm going to go back in, and update it as above, with the contribution due each month for the previous month! The more I think about it, it does make sense but just the way the system is set up seems to complicate it - or it could just be me!

I liked the old system - it worked!

Have a good day anyone reading this!

Thanks
    Hi scsi,

The view declarations buttons are remaining grey, and do not give me the option to submit!

When I was trying to work on it yesterday, I established that I have 6 months paid (mostly via the old system, only one through this one and I don't know how I managed that!) and showing as paid on the payments tab, but according to the 'view declarations' page, there are only 4 months showing as paid, though I have grey boxes going back to beginning of January 2018!

There are no submit buttons anywhere for me to go with.

Quite by fluke I'm sure, I had a further month show up for me to pay last thing yesterday, but I can't work out how I did that!

Thank you everyone for your advice on this, it is very much appreciated.

Bexter12

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Another question....if you make your uFiling payments through SARS with the submission of your EMP201s....do you select "Manual Payment" on the uFiling website?

Thanks
    In a last ditch effort i deleted my employees employment details and re-added everything. Once again i have an issue for a return in April 2014 which is highlighted in red. My employee never worked for me in that period so why is there a return for that date? I tried submitting the return but it says i need to amend the declaration details page. I am so frustrated with this new website. Despite making all my payments i also now owe R824 in UIF contributions because i deleted and re-added the employees details, even though the payment history correctly shows ive made all the payments. Still no luck with the UIF answering calls. Just rings and rings and rings. Anyone have any solutions? The old system worked. This new system....well....

Email problem
    Thanks
    Do not look at payments at all if you pay via SARS

Quote Originally Posted by TravisZA View Post
    Another question....if you make your uFiling payments through SARS with the submission of your EMP201s....do you select "Manual Payment" on the uFiling website?

Thanks
    Hi

Is there anyone that can assist me with unlocking my profile with this new U-filing website. I have been trying to contact the call center, and no-one answers!! Been struggling for a month now! Please email at accounts@baytelecom.co.za

Thanks
    Hi scsi

Just a quick update for anyone else having the same sort of problems with this!

I now have a further two payments added to make, but when I look at the period they're for, it would appear that they may already have been paid (if I'm reading the payment reference correctly on the Payment History page). So I'm a bit hesitant to pay them.

Also I still have the grey view buttons on 'view declarations' page, with December 2018 period saying unpaid, and the January 2019 saying paid but reading the December 2018 period in the bottom box!

Would you happen to know (anyone?) what the Declaration version column means on the payment page? I have some say 1, some 2 and also 4 and 5!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Hi Braam. You have to "Calculate Declarations" AGAIN after submitting to see if it has been accepted. If it has ... it will turn green and then you can pay.
    Hi Mike, i have done that. It is not turning green.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast