Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    Hi Mike,

Yes, I used my old login details. I had to add her declarations, as there was no detail for her there.

I couldn't submit the Feb19 & March 19 return and pay the UIF, due to the new website. How can I do this now? When I submitted the declaration for Feb 2019 until March 2020, the site says that nothing is due. Should I submit a yearly return and pay the yearly UIF?

Regards
    Braam

Thanks
    Hi Braam. Have you gone to the "view declarations" and "calculate declarations" to see that you have no red boxes there? They have this system now which will not allow you to pay the latest until all the previous ones are sorted (all green) even if the fault is theirs. I think that they are shooting themselves in the foot with that kind of thinking ... but they must believe that there is a good reason to do that. If everything is clear you can submit the declaration from that screen and you should be able to pay.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I also need some help please. Tried calling the call centre and they are closed everytime I call (including today from 14:00 to 15:15)

I have a registered profile as a commercial employer. I have also now registered as a domestic employer for my domestic worker....how do I register on the ufiling site as a domestic employer? It kicks out my ID number?

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I also have a second question...has anyone successfully bulk uploaded?

1.) I'm getting an error on the UIF contribution...I enter in 297.44 however I get an error of different calculated amounts?
    2.) Can you only do one month at a time?

Thanks
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for your continued help with this - just a thought, do you think the settings on the system are different for a domestic employer and a commercial one? Just reading some of the other queries got me thinking!

Rock and roll Friday night eh?

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi Mike C

Just working on it now, I clicked on the orange view, and submit the return button. This brought up the following wording:-

Your declarations have been submitted to the UIF. Please note that your changes may only be reflected after a couple of minutes or more.
    Please be sure to click 'Calculate Declarations' to see if your submission has been accepted.

Do you want the system to create a return for the next month?
    If you select the option to create a return, the return will be added to the current range of declarations.
    Please select 'Yes' if the return needs to be generated or 'No' if you do not want the return to be automatically generated.

Now I've looked at this before, but clicked 'no' because I thought I've already done the return for the following months. But I feel I have nothing to lose now so have clicked 'yes' instead, to see what it does!

I'm going to leave it now and come back another time to see what (if anything) it does!

Have a good weekend all!

Thanks
    Please select 'Yes' if the return needs to be generated or 'No' if you do not want the return to be automatically generated.
    Hi Bexter12 - I have always clicked "No" on this question as I presume that all it does is copy the information to the next month for you. I my case it changes each month due to hours worked and Public holidays. I presume though that you can still edit that month before you submit it if it is different.

Not sure about the settings for the commercial employer. Does anyone reading this have any experience of using uFiling for both?
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Hi Bexter12 - I have always clicked "No" on this question as I presume that all it does is copy the information to the next month for you. I my case it changes each month due to hours worked and Public holidays. I presume though that you can still edit that month before you submit it if it is different.

Not sure about the settings for the commercial employer. Does anyone reading this have any experience of using uFiling for both?
    By click yes to question to submit returns and create new ones for the next months sort out you returns to submission status on new system, carry on doing months still in yellow and all will turn in green if correct

Thanks
    I am struggling to do declarations. It shows (all of a sudden) that teh return are outstanding from 201403. I cannot edit or submit 201403 return and can't do any others as well

Thanks
    Hi Clarence C. I think you will need to be a bit more specific. At what point do you have the hassle? When you click on "Edit/View" what happens?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast