Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New uFiling Website

Thanks
    Hi - I have had the same issues as Mike C with the New Ufiling website - Its also now saying I haven't submitted returns for my employees since they started with us years ago. Not sure what to do next - and haven't therefore been able to submit my March return, to be paid by 7th April.

Thanks
    Same here. I think I'm going to give it a few days and see if they sort out some glitches. It's going to take days to re-submit all the declarations "not submitted" according to them.
    I tried phoning their so called "help line" but, no surprise, it was of no help whatsoever.

Thanks
    Also having trouble with the new ufiling website. Does anyone know if you need to change a setting on your browser or something .... No payments that I have made over the years is reflecting and I also have a red declaration way back in 2016 and therefore unable to declare for March 2019..so frustrating...and also no payment option is working..should we wait it out becauseI do not know where to get help seeing that no one is picking up the phone at customer services?

Thanks
    Hi Guys. This new site is terrible. I have paid all my employees returns, bar March and April when Ufiling updated it site. Now it says i have issues for March and April but there are no returns generated so i cant pay or resolve those issues. I had to insert my employees details from scratch. The call center does not answer calls. I have been listening to their classical music for a total of 2 hours and no one replies to emails. Anyone know how to sort this out so that there is a return generated and i can pay? Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I've raised this as a serious issue with Debbie, and she advises she has passed it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I thought that I might have to fill in all the submissions again - so experimented with the lady that had been terminated. It took literally hours of work as the hours and amount earned each month differed. The little buttons started showing green even though they are all shown as "Unpaid". When one looks at the payment history, however, it shows the payments have been made. So that is still something that needs to be looked at.

Then at one point the button shows red ... can't go beyond that.

Trouble is ... if one button is red you cannot make any submission after that.
    No idea if, how or when it might be resolved.

The way I see it, removing this pain point for users should be top of the list for the new system developers. I'm certainly not going to sit down and capture nearly 5 years of historical data to clean up the mess that the transition has introduced in our instance.

I can see a lot of regular users of uFiling abandoning the system if there isn't news or progress on this particular issue fairly soon.

6. Thank given for this post:

flightfarm (12-Apr-19), Mike C (12-Apr-19)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    If you would like and I can request that someone contact you to assist with your issues? Just share your contact details..
    tried to PM you but your stored message box is full

Thanks
    Hi guys. Anyone had more luck with the new ufiilng site? So i updated my domestics declaration. She started with me Oct 2016 and all payments have been received and paid as per the payment page. I had to pay the Nov 2016 UIF contribution again but that is neither here nor there for me. After paying Nov 2016 and refreshing the declarations, the declarations page now shows a declaration for April 2014 highlighted in red. It wont let me submit it and it shows nothing is due and owing. I have not received any declaration for March and April 2019 and this is what needs to be paid. But no return has been generated as in the past and i dont know what to do. Ufiling does not answer the phone nor respond to emails. This is so frustrating.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I received this message from Debbie this morning (unprompted I must add, which impresses me some) -

There have been fixes done and a new build deployment going in shortly, once this is done we will have feedback on all your queries.
    My suggestion for now then is - hold on for this new build deployment before doing anything radical. Let's see what gets fixed first.

10. Thank given for this post:

Bertievn (15-Apr-19), flightfarm (16-Apr-19)

Thanks
    Had the same problem with new UIF site
    Got a contact to assist me at UIF but she just answer email will investigate
    Manage to correct one UIF submissions for one i am doing , but took 6 hours and mostly over weekend , had to load every month returns for both employees and got all in submission state and was able to submit April
    With other uif ref i am doing experience a problem when employees resigned and than you cannot proceed and get message one employee missing
    If you got employees earning the same salary for the year you only have to load one line for year info from march to feb

Thanks
    Sounds promising

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast