Thread: Web developer looking to collaborate with marketer

Thanks

Web developer looking to collaborate with marketer

Hey guys

I'm a full stack web and mobile developer and I'm looking to work with an experienced marketing person to bring new apps (web and/or mobile) to market locally.

I mostly develop web apps but I can do mobile app development too. Unfortunately, marketing isn't my strong point so that's why I'm here looking for some help. This isn't for a single project. The aim is to find something long-term. I have one or two apps ready to be marketed and a few ideas I really want to pursue if the marketing research agrees with it.

Please PM me if you want to discuss the specifics.

Thanks
    Please excuse the spelling mistake in the title. Seems like you can't edit posts after they've been made

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlyZA View Post
    Hey guys

I'm a full stack web and mobile developer and I'm looking to work with an experienced marketing person to bring new apps (web and/or mobile) to market locally.

I mostly develop web apps but I can do mobile app development too. Unfortunately, marketing isn't my strong point so that's why I'm here looking for some help. This isn't for a single project. The aim is to find something long-term. I have one or two apps ready to be marketed and a few ideas I really want to pursue if the marketing research agrees with it.

Please PM me if you want to discuss the specifics.
    Interesting... I'd be open to a conversation... I'm working on an existing proposition but with a focus on the marketing, some technology choices and operations. I'll try and send you a private message...

Thanks
    Now in the latest trends, web developer wants to work with marketers to convert their offline business into online with website and apps to get maximize results. So now web developer wants to collaborate with marketors.