Good day,

Could you please advise on the following - if the Director pays for business expenses (buys cleaning material/pays a supplier etc.) using his personal bank card; could I open a cashbook for these transactions what would I call it? I also thought about opening a GL account for these transactions, also what would I call it?

Or does someone perhaps have a better suggestion?

Thank you.