Has anyone been to Baragwana lately?
and please I am not trying to defend apartheid in any way, but before 1994, it was one of the top hospitals on the planet, where may European doctors requested to be transferred to do their practical and to learn their trade at the top hospital.

Today you will be lucky to see a patient on a bed, the beds have been stolen, and the patient even has to bring in his own linen and pajamas, because the laudary service is brocken, and private companies no longer service due to non payment.

I was party to saving one of the laborers that worked for my father, who had been near fatally stabbed in the chest, next to his heart, at 2o'clock int the morning, well I thought he was going to die, he bled so much that his coulour changed from the loss of blood, and barely breathing. We waited over an hour for the ambulance to arrive, and never thought I would see him again, and was taken to Baragwana. The doctors there managed to revive him, and after a 6 month recovery was able to return to work. Under the same conditions, would he survive today?