Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to keep business alive in this recession

Thanks
    You tell me what you are doing in order for me to help you further with this ? How does that sound to you ? I can prepare for something like this, I can recommend you to do some local SEO and maybe print some flyers, if you are mainly offline with some good offers.

Thanks
    What I have found is most business professionals sadly have all their eggs (options) invested in one basket. Through collaberation with a unique group of successful business men and woman, I have been shown various ways in which to get ahead in todays exceptional challenging economy...

3. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (28-Oct-19)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In my experience, there are more opportunities in troubled times than in good times. That is when people start looking around for alternatives. Raymond Ackerman, founder of Pick & Pay, said that you must keep your ear to the ground like a locust. Do not isolate yourself, but mix with the right people who may be able to generate leads or give you ideas. Go to Chamber of Commerce meetings where you can meet other entrepreneurs and business people. You may just hear something important that you can react on.

That is where a positive attitude comes in; believe in your abilities and look for opportunities. Do not be negative and drown in self-pity. Do not give up before you have started, but get up and explore new avenues if you must.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    A quick check in my SEO tools shows there are only about 600 people a month nation-wide searching for underfloor heating. I'd advise to branch out into 'home automation' like IOT (look at Nest thermostat type tech) - using the right automation allows people to SAVE money in this economy and makes it cool to be able to manage all from mobile device.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234